• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hanged Pirate on Gallow

The corpse of a pirate hanging on a gallow. Can be used in sea maps, pirate maps and such. Feel free to use and edit it!

Keywords:
corpse, sailor corpse, pirate corpse, pirate, corsair, punished, hanged,
Contents

Hanged Pirate on Gallow (Model)

Reviews
16:32, 26th May 2011 anarchianbedlam: Might be a useful doodad, works well ingame. (but he sure is moving a lot for a dead guy) *shrugs* approved

M

16:32, 26th May 2011
anarchianbedlam: Might be a useful doodad, works well ingame. (but he sure is moving a lot for a dead guy) *shrugs* approved

Level 14
looks nice, but he really is just standing in the air with his head a little down.
Could look WAY more realistic with the feeds looking down,
fingers stretched, and legs more closer to eachother.

And please change the clothes, he doesnt look like a Pirate.

Level 4
the clothes doesnt fit with a pirate, besides this the clothes look way to "fresh". i mean, his head is decayed as if he is hanging there for at least a few months, his clothes look rather clean and in good shape.

Yeah, you really need to use a different texture for the body. You just stuck a skelly head and hat onto the villager and hung him into the sky. If you were going for a hung villager that'd be fine, but this is not supposed to look like a villager! I suggest wrapping some undead clothing textures to his clothes. If you don't want to do that, at least wrap a bandit texture to his clothes, that will be fairly easy.
Also, this could easily be done in world editor using a resized support column and a floating unit of any type with it's head faced downwards and stopped animation. Or it could be done using various posts, as your model uses a post. (post as in woodpost)
I give this a 2/5. If you swap some textures to make it look DIFFERENT than any in-game doodads, or move some vertices around, then it will suddenly be useful.

Last edited: