• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Halo Master Chief DEFUALT

USE THE "WEAPON" ATTACHMENT POINT!
USE THE "WEAPON" ATTACHMENT POINT!USE THE "WEAPON" ATTACHMENT POINT!USE THE "WEAPON" ATTACHMENT POINT!USE THE "WEAPON" ATTACHMENT POINT!
THIS IS THE NON-TEAMCOLOURED VERSION.

Original Author Jun89/Jongkaidut'89/Aznwhore
Fixed by Kimberly

*Increased the models scale
*Added Death sound
*Fixed and re-adjusted Weapon Ref (attachment point)
*Lowered file size (model and texture)
*Re-Adjusted Extents
*Edited Camera View
*Removed the Decay anim, I think him lying dead is more realistic than him just ...melting into the ground or ghosting away.

I have rights to post this model as I have come in contact with the author.

HUMAN HALO WEAPONS FOUND HERE:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showpost.php?p=343423&postcount=16

USE THE "WEAPON" ATTACHMENT POINT!USE THE "WEAPON" ATTACHMENT POINT!USE THE "WEAPON" ATTACHMENT POINT!

Seriously, if there is another reply that its backwards, "yourdoinitwrong!" and I wont remind you again :|

Keywords:
halo master chief soldier trooper space game
Contents

Halo Master Chief DEFUALT (Model)

Reviews
11:19, 18th May 2008 HappyTauren: Incredibly well done model, by Aznwhore. Suits every Halo map.

M

11:19, 18th May 2008
HappyTauren: Incredibly well done model, by Aznwhore. Suits every Halo map.

Level 6
Just need a few Halo (1, 2, or 3..) weapon attachments.. A few good Covenant models... (Grunts mostly to blow the hell out of with Rocket Launchers and Plasma grenades. XD) And we are set!!

Level 1
Well i did every thing the tutoral said(it was VERY awsome and helpful) but it ddnt work. When i went to place the unit it showed as a green/black box and at the bottom left corner read the model file name couldnt load in a yellow text. I took 11 screen shots of the pocess i went threw, ill post them on this, i only found two thigs wih te potential. 1. my model isbelow my skin 2. when im selecting the model file for a model of a unit (i used peasnt) it changes from mdx to mdl, but here are the screen shots.
ONE-1.jpg

TWO.jpg

THREE.jpg

FOUR.jpg

FIVE.jpg

SIX.jpg

SEVEN.jpg

EIGHT.jpg

NINE.jpg

TEN.jpg

ELEVEN.jpg

please look at these and tell me if i didnt somthing wrong or if my comp is a douchebag thanks

Last edited:
Level 1
How do you make the weapons attachable (I'm not talking about the reversed direction of the gun)? I tried adding the Battle Rifle's Models, HaloHuWep1 as a path...I have no idea what I'm doing adding the weapons, could you take a screenshot and show me an example of how the heck the import manager should look? Thanks if you help!