• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Goblin Brawler

Well Mr.Goblin asked me to remake the Brawler for his map
Goblins Tale so I did.
It uses Mountainkings animationset.
Hope you like it as much as he did.

Keywords:
Goblin, Fighter, Warrior, Tank, Steam, Steamtank, Goblins, Tale, Rizz_Boomer
Contents

Goblin Brawler (Model)

Goblin Brawler (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Approved) [09-28-09] Model works ingame and performs well.

M

General Frank:

(Approved) [09-28-09]

Model works ingame and performs well.

Level 8
Thats coooool, I wish I had this model when I loved bionicles, because it reminds me of a li'l bionicle inside of a huge brawling machine, like that one. 10/10!!! XD

Level 1
Ok. its a nice model and I want to use it in my map...but I don<t know how.when I download the zip file, there are 3 things inside : Brawler.blp Brawler_new.mdx and the readme file. When I enter my war 3 editor, I import those 2 files but then, I don<t know the path of the files :S in tghis page, there are like 4 path up there and wich go where^ doin<t know....I troied with several models and I still got problem with them. And if someone can help me with skins, I don<t know how to use them neither. THX

Level 1
thats not my english (maybe ... it's because I dont use english alot) thats my keyboard....anyway could someone answer my question???

Level 1
ok...SORRY BUT THAT WAS NOT WRITTEN ANYWHERE! anyway...and I just put the path Textures/gutz.blp for the other one? or Textures/Brawler.blp?

Level 1
O.k I put the path Brawler.blp to the Brawler_new.mdx file and Textures\gutz.blp to the Brawler.blp file...don't work. can you tell me wut the hell I do wrong? I rly start to thinck I'm too dum for that....

Level 13
I extract the file before I use it.

1:Open Editor
2:Import Manager
3:Import Files
4:Click the File
5: Change the Warmap3importedBrawler.blp to Brawler.blp.
6: Close editor completly
7:Open it back up
8: Load your map
9:Make a unit use the Mdl file
10: There you go

All the skins not in red at the top dont show up when you import so just ingore those. You dont have to change those

Level 13
The mdl file is the file you use for the model.

Follow these instructions (assuming you did the above and imported already)
1)Open editor
2)Go to object editor
3)Go to Units in the object editor
4)Click a unit you want to use, Hold control, press f and type in "Model File" w/o quotes
5)It should have taken you to the model file part, if so then open it
6)Look at the import part
7)Find the models mdl file (the model you want to use)
8)Use that one
9)Click ok
10)We are done

(If it still doesnt work, the model may be bugged (very unlikely) or you didnt edit the blps in the import manager like the last 10 steps I wrote (very likely).

Hope I helped.

Level 1
i love the model but in game it has what looks like a far seer missile attached to its back. has anyone else had this problem?

Level 3
Nice model. Im going to test ingame, if this one is the goblin that Has a portrait ill gives it a 5/5!!!

EDIT--I just tested ingame, his mouth doesnt talk ingame :( this is disapointing....... meh...atleast it has a portrait. Ill give it 2/5. But, please add a talking portriat?

Last edited:
Level 11
Just one question, is he flying?
Or does the smoke spawns because it's robotic in some ways?
Those big nasty paws, aren't they touching ground ?:eek:
It looks alittle messy itself in that big picture, but i bet it doesn't when playing Wc3 with it.
Great work with this model, i like it :).