• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Giant Rat Creeps

Generic "Giant Rat" models. Can also be used as small rat/mouse critters if scaled down.

Includes grey and black versions.

Keywords:
Giant, Rat, Mouse, Creep, Critter, Monster
Contents

Giant Rat Creeps (Model)

Giant Rat Creeps (Model)

Reviews
11:14, 9th Jun 2016 The_Silent: RPGs everywhere rejoiced as they favorite beginner fodder was finally given a proper model. Just need giant bats now. Anyway, looks good, performs well and works ingame, so approved.

M

11:14, 9th Jun 2016
The_Silent: RPGs everywhere rejoiced as they favorite beginner fodder was finally given a proper model. Just need giant bats now. Anyway, looks good, performs well and works ingame, so approved.

Level 8
They look so much like wolves in my opinion. Maybe you could make their faces rounder? Their tails also need to be longer and more slender, just to match ordinary sewer rats. And maybe a big belly too :p

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Dude.

I agree with biroN that this needs some proportion touch-ups (esp. those haunches?).

But dude.

And I would really love just some TC somewhere...

But, but dude.

I am jazzed by this model. I was just planning something involving giant (mutated lab) rats, and I failed to realize that, amazingly, "Warcraft has no such thing!?" A 200% resized Rat critter just wouldn't cut it, and nothing else comes close. So pleeease consider modifying this a bit more, because I really feel like this fills a niche that (somehow, seriously, Blizzard, no giant rats? What's wrong?) is quite empty.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
These are meant as creeps or critters only. Why not try the Requests section? I'm sure someone else would be happy to re-wrap the legs of the rats to give them the TC bracers that the wolves have.
Like, are you just big on "never look back, always move forward"? Or was it a particularly nasty mesh to deal with? Or just simple laziness/disinterest (fellow laze-master speaking, here)?