• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Garrosh

a model of garrosh hellscream with friky's texture, i DO have permission.

give credits if use

changelog:
v1 - uploaded
v2 - big changes, fixed wrap a bit, fixed some visible holes, merged some geosets, drastically decreased filesize.
v2.1 - changed sounds
v2.2 - fixed the bugs and here is proof http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/takakenji/index11.html (last post on bottom)

Keywords:
garrosh, hellscream, son, grom, orc, horde, overlord, warrior, beasmaster, powerful, strong, warlord, lord,
Contents

Garrosh (Model)

Garrosh (Model)

Reviews
15:50, 10th Mar 2010 DonDustin: the model changes seem quite simple, but fine, but there are 2 things: 1. change the material of the teeth to 2 sided 2. show me the permittion please :) 8th April 2010 - General Frank. Proof given, changes are...

M

15:50, 10th Mar 2010
DonDustin: the model changes seem quite simple, but fine, but there are 2 things:
1. change the material of the teeth to 2 sided
2. show me the permittion please :)

8th April 2010 - General Frank.
Proof given, changes are made, model approved.

Level 51
not bad, not bad... :D
it's usefull nonethless, but there are some improvements needed:

1. the filesize is pretty high, for that, you didn't change much things on the model
2. the texture on his cape is HORRIBLY. go and find another one :)

anyway, it's a real good and simple model, and the skin make's it look even better, I vote for approval :)

Level 16
Realy i don't like this version. It's unrealistic. And Garrosh has newer had such big shoulderplates...
Screenes from the WOW rip...(i'm not proud of it but it looks much better)
If you will update it make it looks a bit much like this one in wow.

Attachments

• ss0000.JPG
    ss0000.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 36,829
Level 1
Nice model, i really like it :D You should maybe try to "push" the head a bit up as it looks awkward ;P Again : Nice model