• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Formal Villager

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
FORMAL VILLAGER
FEMALE

By JB_McKnight

A re-skinned version of the in-game Villager_Female. I decided to turn it into a model because I realized that if I just made it a skin, teamcolor will not show.

Teamcolored area: Dress
Hint: If you want Formal Villagers with different colored neckties owned by the same player, open Object Editor and set the following property:
Art - Allow Cutom Color = TRUE

Custom Portrait File Included
Import the files to:
FormalVillagerWoman.mdx
FormalVillagerWoman_Portrait.mdx

Textures:
FormalVillagerWoman.blp

Feel Free to Optimize the texture to your preferences
If you want to edit the model, just let me know

Update:
>Edited the texture to add more detail and to fix some armpit holes(probably didn't use deodorant at first)

Want to say Thankyou? Give Credits!
Don't Want to say Thankyou? Give Credits!

Keywords:
Formal Villager Female Woman Skin Re-Skinned TC Team Color Dressed Dress Gown
Contents

Formal Villager (Model)

Formal Villager (Model)

Reviews
Misha 23rd May 2013 Moderator's Review: her dress is kinda plain, and kinda torn, kinda in front of her armpits.. her bones kinda appear in 'stand 3' anim.. you could kinda fix that :P 17:07, 11th Jun 2013 Deolrin: Honestly, as it is...

M

88b8c096c14d2181b2e61de7191420f7_67524.png
separator.gif
Misha
separator.gif
23rd May 2013
Moderator's Review:

her dress is kinda plain, and kinda torn, kinda in front of her armpits.. her bones kinda appear in 'stand 3' anim.. you could kinda fix that :p

17:07, 11th Jun 2013
Deolrin: Honestly, as it is, I deem this model(and the male version of it) unacceptable, due to both of them being far too simple. What I suggest you do instead is create a non-teamcolored version of both of them, and upload them to the Skins section, while linking to a pastebin link of the teamcolored version in the skin's description.
For the female version, you could retexture the dress to look floral, or white, or black. You should definitely add a pattern on it.
Also, when submitting the skins, don't forget to add a "(Female)" suffix to the name, so that people don't get confused.