• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Forest Troll Blood Drinker

This is just a very old model of mine, that I recently finished(and pretty much re-designed, concept wise). It used to be a forest troll melee hero with two axes and shit, but I couldn't find good animations, or rather transfer them properly. So I decided to turn it into my own version of a forest troll headhunter, sort of. The head is a mixture of the Headhunter, Forest Troll and Troll Berserker. The beard-thing is scratch made. I have no idea where the shoulderpads come from(I added them very early on, when it was still a melee hero, almost a year ago :p), but they use the marine texture. Spear is an edited Headhunter spear, earrings are simple planes. Rest of the model is edited from the headhunter.

"Those fearsome warriors of Zul'aman feast upon the blood of their enemies, and sometimes of ever of their troll brethren. A blood drinker is a troll warrior whose power comes from his unharnessed rage, which the troll unleashes upon his enemies. The blood drinker's powerful spears are enchanted by the elder shamans and dark priests of the tribe, granting a never ending thirst for fresh blood, thus increasing the brutality and efficiency in battle of the blood drinker. Zul'jin himself, the warlord of the Amani clan, chooses the most loyal and elite of the Blood Drinkers as his own personal bodyguards."

Please, give me credit for my work if you use this model in your project.
And if you use this model, be sure to use this awesome fitting icon made by Mr.Goblin:

Keywords:
Forest, Troll, Bloody, Hunter, Headhunter, Spear, Thrower, Impaler, Royal Guard, Ranged, Unit, Green, Bloodrinker, Blooddrinker, Elite, Savage, Voodoo
Contents

Forest Troll Blood Drinker (Model)

Forest Troll Blood Drinker (Model)

Reviews
21:36, 31st Jul 2010 DonDustin: seems useful