• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Force Shield(Team colour)

Animated model of Force Shield!

Have birth / Death / Stand / Stand Hit Animations.

Update 1.0
Aded more poligons, and rebuilded all animations

-----------------------------
Part of my shield`s pack Download

Keywords:
space, force shield, space shield, space field, force field, field, shield.
Contents

Force Shield(Team colour) (Model)

Reviews
13:44, 21st Jun 2015 Misha: it works and looks alright
Ummm... you can use the life fountain's life regeneration aura ability to make TC attachments, as it changes color as the owned of the unit that has the ability changes it. The same is used for the all mighty hero aura model of hive.

Except it's not meant to be used exclusively as an attachment. One might want to have it placed at a point in the map as a doodad or effect, neither of which utilize team color. While one could argue that you could still achieve the same effect by attaching it to dummy units, not everyone wants to go through such a process, and thus it can be helpful to have this available in specific colors.

It's an easy model to make; anyone who was willing to open it up in the editor and change its color to what they need would be equally willing to simply make it in seconds by modifying any translucent dome effect, and those intended to utilize the model are looking for things to already be prepared in advance for them in order to require minimal effort for implementation.

To put it in easily discernible terms, although it is easy to put one's desired condiments on a sandwich, most restaurants put those which are most commonly used on the sandwich for one reason: Customers came to have food prepared for them with no effort on their part required.

That being said, I appreciate models which are made to be easy to edit in specific ways to perfectly fit your needs, and I would much prefer if my burgers came without being loaded up with tons of ketchup, mayonnaise, and mustard, as I would prefer to add only a miniscule amount of sauce or ketchup in order to not overpower the flavors of the sandwich, but I'm in the minority on both accounts, and producers of any product do best to cater to the majority.

Level 6
Simple as fuck, useful as fuck, original as fuck, colorful as fuck, therefore it is majestic as fuck! I'm giving a fuck too but the most you can receive is 5/5 so I'll give you 5/5.

With a few words - good job soldier.

Last edited: