• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elekk Knight

This is an edited version of my Elekk, made by Cavman. It's intended to be the cavalry unit for the Draenei; a knight riding an Elekk.

Much thanks and credit is deserved for Kimberly, who made the Elekk's texture.

DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE THIS ANYWHERE OR USE WITHOUT CREDIT.

Enjoy it!

Keywords:
Elekk, Elekk Rider, Rider, Draenei.
Contents

Elekk Knight (Model)

Elekk Knight (Model)

Reviews
01:01, 1st Apr 2009 Dan van Ohllus: Very nice and a great addition for the Draenai/Eredar race.

M

01:01, 1st Apr 2009
Dan van Ohllus:
Very nice and a great addition for the Draenai/Eredar race.

Level 7
GREAT job man. i went nuts looking for a draenei rider. imma test him and give u a update asap thanx for sharing.

Level 15
Finally this has been put in the model section. I had so much trouble figuring out the paths from the one in that one request thread, lol. Nice model.

Level 9
Umm, the skin on the eleek is not at all like the eleek on wow, this one looks much more real. and if it is good or bad you can decide yourself.

And maybe u didnt want a wow eleek anyways :)

But still good job, it is cool.

Umm, the skin on the eleek is not at all like the eleek on wow, this one looks much more real. and if it is good or bad you can decide yourself.

And maybe u didnt want a wow eleek anyways :)

But still good job, it is cool.

I doubt Kimberly really likes making crap anyways. I would much rather see such quality stuff from her.

Level 9
We may probably use this for FoD, as we need plenty of Draenei models. On the other hand, it's a great model and and has an awesome skin.
5/5 Highly Recommended