• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Echo of Jaina

Echo of Jaina
By:CRIS

Have fun with it, and give me credits.
If you want to re edit it, pm me and share your idea with me. ;)
And if you find any bug, please report at my profile!

Keywords:
jaina,corrupted,undead,necromancer,witch,proudmore,traitor,archmage,echo,ghost,wow
Contents

Echo of Jaina (Model)

Echo of Jaina (Model)

Reviews
Misha 19th Jul 2013 Moderator's Review: okay, first thing first, the model looks really simple, not enough things have been changed, Next, the texture the model uses is totally unneeded, since it's basically the same banshee ranger thing...

M

88b8c096c14d2181b2e61de7191420f7_67524.png
separator.gif
Misha
separator.gif
19th Jul 2013
Moderator's Review: okay, first thing first, the model looks really simple, not enough things have been changed, Next, the texture the model uses is totally unneeded, since it's basically the same banshee ranger thing.. do try to make something more unique out of this.. ( i kinda mentioned something in my post on this thread) and also, the particle count is way too high, reduce it by half, or maybe a lill more..

nice, useful and performs well ingame, approved

Em!

Em!

Level 24
Never ever upload your first model. It is bound to be crap which in your case it is. This can be done without the copy and paste texture and you just did some crap geomerges and change the colors of the particles and texture on the original model.

Use the modeling tutorials and search for a way to improve cause this is just bad.

Last edited:

Burningreaver

B

Burningreaver

Now; I consider a support to be in order. Therefore:

Well done.

I wish to ask you to continue in your doings.

I am giving you a rating 4/5.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking.. how should this ghost be made to look a lot less war3-ghost-ish, and more like an echo.. blend maybe?

any model makers with ideas around?

Aren't you supposed to be the top of the crop and know such things?^^
As a honourable moderator of course.

But in all seriousness, the whole idea is okay-ish but the execution is not that good and rather boring. All that was been done is a little texture replacement and some rather weak geoset replacements.
No offence, but this is just my opinion.

Aren't you supposed to be the top of the crop and know such things?^^
As a honourable moderator of course.

But in all seriousness, the whole idea is okay-ish but the execution is not that good and rather boring. All that was been done is a little texture replacement and some rather weak geoset replacements.
No offence, but this is just my opinion.

nothing wrong in sparking up a conversation :p might get the author more ideas what to do..

what would you suggest him? :p if it isn't mind-boggling