• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DruidWarSoulFinale

Druid War Soul
by AFW

Here he is the final version of Druid War Soul! ... I added few gold parts from the 1st version of this model, hope you like it this way. Enjoy!

• Custom texture removed

• Model texture changed from Rexxar to Athas

• Fixed shoulder and arms wrap.

• Portrait fixed

• Crotch changed.

• Claws changed.

Keywords:
DotC, DoT, Doc, Druid of the claw, Druid Druid, Druid of the Talon, War Soul, Dudu
Contents

DruidWarSoulFinale (Model)

DruidWarSoulFinale (Model)

Reviews
Misha 28th Sep 2013 Moderator's Review: hmm.. not too bad, but you have a lot of wrapping issues you need to sort; the top of the shoulderpads is off, the whole 'rexxar cinematic' texture is not looking that great, i assume you wanted a...

M

88b8c096c14d2181b2e61de7191420f7_67524.png
separator.gif
Misha
separator.gif
28th Sep 2013
Moderator's Review:

hmm.. not too bad, but you have a lot of wrapping issues you need to sort; the top of the shoulderpads is off, the whole 'rexxar cinematic' texture is not looking that great, i assume you wanted a leather suit, but it isn't that good, upper arms with the shoulders under the shoulderpads are just horribly wrapped, the 'loincloth' does not match with the crotch, and the blades on the gauntlets could use a different design, that isn't 'paper-thin'

BlinkBoy: Changes were made, wrapping looks great. Not my favorite textures, but looks okay. BlinkyApproved.

The helm is clashing with the rest of the armor, either make the helm gray-ish either make the armor golden.

Things don't always have to be monochromatic, you know.

I for one think it's pretty cool, but the beak covers up too much of his face. From the usual in-game angle, nobody would even know he's a druid.

Still, it's cool, 4/5.

Level 9
I don't like the use of the Arthas textures here, they look way too HD next to other ingame textures imo.

This doesn't really give a druid vibe either for me, so I'm not sure how I'd rate this.