• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DraeneiArcher(update4)

This is a request for some one, so it uses the same skin as my other draenei rogue, so they both work ingame together.
any way, this model is based off of the ranger. The horns are a little wierd, but you CAN'T notice them in-game.

UPDATE2: Fixed portrait.

Update3: Uses Team Color on runes now

Update4: Fixed bug with Team color and added a real portrait :p

Keywords:
draenai archer
Contents

DraeneiArcher(update4) (Model)

DraeneiArcher(update4) (Model)

Reviews
Werewulf: Model Fixed by Moderator "The model's texture file was a horrible 470kb or so" *Optimized and compressed texture ---------------------------- I highly suggest you optimize and compress your files as I WONT always do it for you...

M

Werewulf:
Model Fixed by Moderator
"The model's texture file was a horrible 470kb or so"
*Optimized and compressed texture
----------------------------
I highly suggest you optimize and compress your files as I WONT always do it for you.
--------------------------------
Works ingame and I find the legs fine, abit... odd but suitable. Im not too happy with the large use of WoW texture though.

Level 4
this is something i was looking for, i love femme draeneis, and this one will by of course on my new map...., it is not perfect, but at least it looks cool for what i was looking for...

Level 2
Nice model but.. Her legs are too bend and in-game u can see some holes in her shoulder and in her bow =/ but still 4/5 =] And avatar-rokku no in WoW legs arent like that i have a maxed Draenei hunter ..

Level 9
IDK Why but doesn't this look like a Night Elf with broken legs, Heck What do I know I love Draenei please keep making them and If you want help I would love to help make a Draenei Race playable in Warcraft3 :thumbs up:
4/5

Last edited: