• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Diablos

So i made a Diablos model base on the Dark Messenger from FinalFantasy, hope you like it.

I have resized the texture to 256x256 and reduced the quality to 70% to make the file size more legit. I'd like to have some feedback from you :)

Keywords:
FinalFantasy, FF, Diablos, DarkMessenger, icewolf055
Contents

Diablos (Model)

Reviews
16:57, 20th Aug 2014 MiniMage: Looks cool. Smooth Anims, neat texture. The filesize is okay for the level of quality. Approved.

M

16:57, 20th Aug 2014
MiniMage: Looks cool. Smooth Anims, neat texture. The filesize is okay for the level of quality. Approved.

Level 3
I like it, Diablos was one of my favorite GFs

Step one Acquire lamp.

Step two Save game.

Step three Use lamp.

Step four blind.

Step five thank Cid profusely during missile base,

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Pretty interesting model; just looks like something I'd expect to see in a Final Fantasy game. Not particularly my cup of tea, that being said, but pretty good stuff ya got dere. :p

I love that Stand Channel -> Spell Throw sequence, though.

Level 7
Nice to see it completed. Originally i didn't like this one but came out nice. Channels are nice and i would love to see more heavier darker feeling animations. 4/5 from me.

Level 6
This model is ridiculously good! it wouldn't be exagerated to say that is one of the best demon models here at the hive, it has a great mesh a descent file size and the necessary animations to fulfill its purpose and just what I have been looking for a long time. Excellent work, keep it up!

Last edited: