• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dark Portal Main Menu

Reactions: Sclammerz
This is a Main Menu model I made. Its a simple model I made it by my self.

Keywords:
Main Menu, Dark Portal, wow world of warcraft
Contents

Dark Portal Main Menu (Model)

Reviews
11:09, 18th May 2008 HappyTauren: Good idea, but not great execution. Could use some more work detail wise, as it is for campaign screen. It does work as campaign screen.

M

11:09, 18th May 2008
HappyTauren: Good idea, but not great execution. Could use some more work detail wise, as it is for campaign screen. It does work as campaign screen.

Level 17
Lol, it was one year ago someone commented this source, and it was me x)

You just have to import the model to the campaign and then change the campaign screen to this model, just like you change loading screen and w/e but in the campaign editor.

Level 6
this can be used as a start up screen background! i downloaded something, now my BG looks like these. (and other more)

wew-2.png

wew1.png

wew2.png

please do something to make it work like what these ones have.

Level 2
Awesome! pitty I don't know how to use it XD the campaign screen or the warcraft 3 background (at main menu) or both, in my wc3 game and maps :p if you know a link to help or are able to help me, please message my profile. Anyway 9/10 cause its alot brighter than the wow one, apart from that its fantastic.

Level 17
This is a normal model, what is it that makes it so hard for people to understand that?
It is a normal model just like all the others but it is made to work as a "background" for the campaign screen. Just look that up insted of asking it here, as it does not really belong here.

Level 1
I think your Model is very great, but could you make one without the trees and so on?

I would like to use it for a Map and for this the trees are very annoying.

I tried to simply not import the textures but then the whole portal disappeard.
I wold really like one without the trees or just a help to remove them self, I don't know anything about manipulating Models :)

//
EDIT: Found the one from the Illidari-campain in tft, not as great as yours with the Flames but will work :)

Last edited: