• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CruelCloister

Townhall for demonlike races.

It contains some ribbon particles so better see this building in WE.

Enjoy and give credits if you use it.

Keywords:
townhall, citadel, fortress, demon, cloister, tower, cruel
Contents

CruelCloister (Model)

Reviews
02:57, 14th Apr 2009 BlinkBoy: I love it. Works perfectly, approved

M

02:57, 14th Apr 2009
BlinkBoy: I love it. Works perfectly, approved

Level 6
I don't know if this is one of the things that makes models dodgy, but changing the ribbon texture to be alpha instead of red and making the ribbon TC (if thats even possible) would look even better. (Obviosuly that would also involve a custom texture - but you could upload the new model seperately)
Also if those tentacles around the building were animated, so they gradually appeared on the birth anim that would be more epic!

Its an epic model, however the flames that appear during birth and the upgrades should IMO be removed.

Level 10
Gottfrei I would think about a better team colour. But the anims are just sexy as well as the mesh. Just fix the team colour. Well, yes, as Pyramidhead said a better birth anim means a better model, but the chance to upgrade it it's up to you.

Good model...
[PROS]
- It fits in well with a demon tech tree
- Some good animations
- Looks good

[CONS]
- Upgrades arent that creative and the things just appear
- Death animation is incredibly akward

MY RATING AND RECOMMENDATIONS
3/5
Fix up some of the animations and improve on the look and feel of the model. it could fit in with a demon race but just barely.
I think that maybe if you fixed it up and chenged some of the colours around, this would make an amazing naga town hall.
Improve and explore! i am egar to see the next update.

Level 7
one of the best tier buildings i seen. this really has the touch of being a GREAT demon/chaos building fantastic work man 5* +rep