• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CorruptedAshbringerNew

The famous corrupted Ashbringer from World of Warcraft. The texture is drawn by me. Considered a two-handed weapon for the right hand.

Edit - dec 2, 2014: Sorry I had not uploaded the new model and texture files but they are now updated.

DuSj4yg.png

Keywords:
Corrupted, Ashbringer, Sword, Scarlet, Crusade
Contents

CorruptedAshbringerNew (Model)

Reviews
17:18, 21st Dec 2009 DonDustin: nice attachment model

M

17:18, 21st Dec 2009
DonDustin: nice attachment model

Level 48
Sunchips said:
...just as the model is designed by me...

The model is made by you(hopefully, unless we're dealing with a model thief). It is in no way designed by you - it is designed by Blizzard Entertainment or people hired by Blizzard Entertainment for World of Warcraft and other Warcraft related products, such as mangas. On the other hand, nice polycount on that one. The custom texture is a plus, since it doesn't takes too much filesize.

Level 8
file size seems a bit big for an attachment, but thats more the skin than the model. Also, the red outline seems a bit too thick. Why not give the models (ashbringer/corrupted) the same skin file for the handle and maybe even the blade, it would reduce the filesize if you planned to use both. I know that they look pretty different but I personally think the glow/effect alone would be enough to make them stand apart, a version using only in game textures would be awesome for someone like me who's b-net map is steadily reaching 8mb optimized.

Level 30
file size seems a bit big for an attachment, but thats more the skin than the model. Also, the red outline seems a bit too thick. Why not give the models (ashbringer/corrupted) the same skin file for the handle and maybe even the blade, it would reduce the filesize if you planned to use both. I know that they look pretty different but I personally think the glow/effect alone would be enough to make them stand apart, a version using only in game textures would be awesome for someone like me who's b-net map is steadily reaching 8mb optimized.

They look entirely different so no I would not like to use the same texture for them both sry but this should probably be used int a cmapaign and not in a max 8bm map sry

Level 1
Hmm when i use the weapon on a unit for expample a peasant i only see the weapon itself and the peasant disapears:eekani: any1 know how i can make the peasant holdin it without disapearing ?

Level 3
ive been requesting the 2 swords for quite some time now TYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTY!!!!!!!!! =D +REP

Level 1
did you use a spell or an item to show the model in-game?

Yes i did everything that i do to make others work. I put it in the sphere ability just for the effect to test it, and it still didn't work.

I also tried opening it with a model editor and re-saving it. when i opened it it had some glitched parts on the model.

Level 30
Yes i did everything that i do to make others work. I put it in the sphere ability just for the effect to test it, and it still didn't work.

I also tried opening it with a model editor and re-saving it. when i opened it it had some glitched parts on the model.

i know some other guy had a problem with this, did you remove the "wc3import\" thing on the texture name?