• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CloudOfFog

Pros:
- no custom textures
- collision circles added to be usable as a unit
- camera added to fix portrait image
- waves animation removed to look better
- can be recolored specially for you if you request
- made in 3 minutes
Cons:
- tell me if you find them =)

Keywords:
gas, smoke, dust, effect
Contents

GreySmoke (Model)

Reviews
[APPROVED] March 2nd, 2008 A nice effect, but nothing special. 2/5 --donut3.5--

M

[APPROVED]
March 2nd, 2008
A nice effect, but nothing special.
2/5
--donut3.5--

Level 12
Hmm... could you possibly make one that has slower animations, and is longer, and thinner. And (if possible) it's density would be changed at different points? That would make a great cloud for an airplane game I started making (just got physics, and 2 modes in... a little terrain as well.)

Level 15
Hmm... could you possibly make one that has slower animations, and is longer, and thinner. And (if possible) it's density would be changed at different points? That would make a great cloud for an airplane game I started making (just got physics, and 2 modes in... a little terrain as well.)

of course!! i am glad to make it better! yo always can request anything and i'tt do my best to make it likу you (users) whant =) i will try to make very different animations out of this smoke =)

Level 15
Thanks. You are a very good user.

i am happy to be usefull to people. i'll do what you suggested and if you like it, you maybe could tell me what i should make next =) i downloaded Warcraft III Model Editor tool from here and i read the help =) so i can do lots of things there =) but i still man't modify bone animations and vertexes.. i can rotate, scale and other things... i can attach, seperate.... also i am a great professional at icons... i can make neerly any icon! =) just write to me =)

Level 5
Rock on man Rock on. This model is very useful, It can be used in conjunction with the UTN models for smoke grenade effects.:infl_thumbs_up:

Level 10
Well in that case... Would you be able to make a large semi-transparent black cloud doodad? It could be based upon the normal fog models that are supplied in game, but I would need it to be a bit larger, black and have a 'flying height' of about 500 or so (don't think you can give doodads a new flying height, so it would need to be built in). It would need to obscure vision but not too much, similar to the normal fog in game. That would be a great help to me.
If you were up for another, I could use a black cloud effect that sort of resembles a slow moving hurricane. It would need to be big and about the same height (or a bit more) as it is wide. Like the basic cloud, it would need to be semi-transparent.
I know these are specific, but they would be a big help to me if you could make them. I'd really appreciate it and of course give credit and rep.

Level 4
could you make one like that but then with sand instead of smoke, I really need it, I can't find any sand models that are big.