• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Clockwerk Giant

Well this time..... i wont give yall an awesome description... because this model touched my heart....(well not really).

This was my FIRST model ive made ever since i joined the hive and i finally found it in my Deleted section storage on my profile, nothing seems to be wrong with so i finally updated it.

GIVE CREDITS!!!

Keywords:
Clockwerk, Iron Golem, Clockwork, Steampunk, Goblin, Machine, Tech, Mech, Metal, Steel.
Contents

Clockwerk Giant (Model)

Reviews
16:48, 16th Dec 2010 anarchianbedlam: Interesting combination of the tinkerbot and iron giant, might be useful. Works ingame approved

M

16:48, 16th Dec 2010
anarchianbedlam: Interesting combination of the tinkerbot and iron giant, might be useful. Works ingame

approved

Level 2
it can be usfull ^^ exempal : cruiser command :) can look pretty good as a bot or a hero .

Level 3
awesome model!!

can you add an attack slam animation to it so that i can use it to replace the tauren?