• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cleria Shield

Reactions: deepstrasz and ILH
Cleria Shield
Has death animations!
v1.1 [4.05.2016] - Fixed the frame texture in places and reversed its shading. Changed the planks texture.
v1.0 [29.04.2016] - Uploaded

Please do not edit or post any of my models on other sites without my permission! You are however free to resize and rotate the models in order to fit them to your units.
Enjoy and give me credits for my work!

Keywords:
Shield, Bulwark, Heater, Kite, Large, Massive, Defense, Armor, Protection, Block, Silver, Cleria, Platinum, Metal, Cross
Contents

Cleria Shield (Model)

Reviews
17:22, 14th May 2016 HappyTauren: Looks really good in game now, I'm pretty happy you decided to fix it up. Very well made and a nice texture choice too.

M

17:22, 14th May 2016
HappyTauren: Looks really good in game now, I'm pretty happy you decided to fix it up. Very well made and a nice texture choice too.

On a second look. I does seem as if the light comes from the lower left corner. But it would make more sense if it came from the upper left corner though.

Yeah, I fucked up badly when mirroring the wrap and it turned out the opposite of what I wanted :p
I guess I could flip it though, but I also want to change the planks texture to something more epic...

Level 8
Looks like the Imperial Heavy Shield from Skyrim. Good one.

EDIT: I like the update. Great job (y)

Last edited: