• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BringerOfPain

Keywords:
bringer of pain werewolf polar bear anthro furry
Contents

BringerOfPain (Model)

BringerOfPain (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Approved) [09-29-07] Model works ingame and in Viewer and performs well.

M

General Frank:

(Approved) [09-29-07]

Model works ingame and in Viewer and performs well.

Level 6
Doodi: Extremely immature. Thats no comment, just an off-topic opinion. Im not a big werewolf fan either but that doesnt make me shoot out off-topicism.

Good work as allways, Jigrael. Is the head your own work? Great stuff.

Level 3
u ppl are soooo negative, its a good model, and who gives a crop if it is a werewolf, and if u need an icon use one of the wolfs ones from war3...

Anyways buetful model :p

Level 1
Looks really cool in the picture still can't find the file paths for the skins.
4/5 right now until I can find out how to use it.

Level 9
it dont got an icon so its not perfect...i am forced to give you 9.999999 out of 10...
but the model itself is supurb! now i can make a werewolf war (there is an older werewolf model...but the one is far better!)

Level 2
finally a werewolf model.. ah finally found it after 1 hour LOL why is werewolf a demon anyway and shouldnt it be demon isntead of deamon?

Level 2
its good but whey bringer of pain? whey not were wolf? 10\10

P.S. if you change the skin you could have weregarurumon :D

Level 4
Nice werewolf model. I like to suggest to do the bear from the movie Compass using a bear instead of a wolf with that armor.

About the ignorant and nonsense posts, ignore them. People love to be negative with other works but they rage when you do the same with them.