• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blood King Bar

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I've been in contact with the Blood King lately and I realized, the Black and Monkey Kings have bars.

Keywords:
Blood, King, Bar, BKB, Myth
Contents

Blood King Bar (Model)

Reviews
19:21, 25th Apr 2015 Misha: it is just so frikin' huge.. it's.. Fuge! :xxd: i guess shrink by half or third and it'll be good Also, it needs an all-disappearing 'death' animation, just so it quickly vanishes when unequipped ingame

M

19:21, 25th Apr 2015
Misha: it is just so frikin' huge.. it's.. Fuge! :xxd:
i guess shrink by half or third and it'll be good

Also, it needs an all-disappearing 'death' animation, just so it quickly vanishes when unequipped ingame

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

Well, this is something different. Not bad.

This is quite cool, but you could have just wrapped a decent metal texture to the chains instead of using a low-res chain texture, considering that the interior of the links is already covered with blood anyway. It would look better with a better metal texture.

Still, this is neat. It's just shy of a 4/5, so 3/5 for now but any decent improvement will easily increase the rating.