• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blade of the Culling Raven

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Tickles
Blade of the Culling Raven.

Credits to Hayate for animation help.

Keywords:
Blade, of, the, Culling, Raven, Raven Culling, Culling Raven, Mass Slay, Blade of the Culling Raven, Blade Raven, Blade of the Raven, Blade of the Cul
Contents

Blade of the Culling Raven (Model)

Reviews
08:11, 27th Apr 2015 Misha: too huge, handle not centered, and wing animation is glitchy

M

08:11, 27th Apr 2015
Misha: too huge, handle not centered, and wing animation is glitchy

ehh.. the wrap on that sword is really bad, and some of the details on the sword are sooo not going to be seen ingame unless you exaggerate them somewhat, like those 'thorns'. handle could feel a bit beefier and that raven head.. it's really cool, but it just sticks out too much, literally :xxd: to to make that 'neck bit' quite shorter

animations look really trippy and glitchy in this viewer >w>

Thanks guys!
ehh.. the wrap on that sword is really bad, and some of the details on the sword are sooo not going to be seen ingame unless you exaggerate them somewhat, like those 'thorns'. handle could feel a bit beefier and that raven head.. it's really cool, but it just sticks out too much, literally to to make that 'neck bit' quite shorter
Sorry, I thought the blade wrap was okay. D: Also, I did the details so it could be used for close cinematics. I'll see about the handle and raven head.