• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blade of the Abyssal Serpent

Blade of the Serpent of the Abyss.

Icon by Marcos DAB

Keywords:
Blade, Serpent, Abyss, Abyssal, Abyssal Serpent, Blade of the Abyssal Serpent, Blade of the Abyssal, Blade of the Serpent, Red Death, Myth
Contents

Blade of the Abyssal Serpent (Model)

Reviews
19:13, 7th Dec 2014 Kwaliti: Rotate it so the crossguard faces upwards. 15:33, 17th Dec 2014 MiniMage: Work on the wrapping of the blade. While the weapon isn't that special I'm willing to approve it given a better wrap. 16:00, 15th Jan...

M

19:13, 7th Dec 2014
Kwaliti:

Rotate it so the crossguard faces upwards.

15:33, 17th Dec 2014
MiniMage:
Work on the wrapping of the blade. While the weapon isn't that special I'm willing to approve it given a better wrap.

16:00, 15th Jan 2014
MiniMage: Alright, the blade looks a little better. Approving.

Level 28

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 33
Shit talk. Because their colors are quite similar doesn't mean they are alike. I can't even notice any single similarity between them except color. Sorry for my harsh word but I can't let anybody hate an original & cool work like this. Seriously, there is something goes wrong in this site: people always tend to give higher rating to crappy resources more than how it should (over rating). But at the other hand, people also tried to give lower rating to professional works less than how it should (down rating). It is really disgusting that's why some people suggested to just delete these invalid rating systems.

Please, don't be a hater, that just makes you look stupid.

Level 6
Originality: It is similar to that Necro Sword, but this is not an edited model so I guess is not wrong for it to get a 6/10(Good) from me.
Quality: The whole sword is red, I suggest changing the color of the handle to black I personaly think it would look better). Also the part with the snake on it wouldn't be noticed in game, but I don't know what you could do about it.5/10 (Acceptable)
Usfulness: Well, it is quite useful as a dark sword, but it is similar to the necro sword. 6/10
2.9/5(3/5). Anyway, keep improving!

..why do you guys get so upset over other people's opinions when there's as much opinions as there are people <_<

anyway, shush and don't start anything :p and here's my opinion. The whole sword should be like a serpent, the handguard, the handle and the 'apple', the blade should be either slightly wavy or serpent-ish in some way.. feel free to browse more serpent-like skins like the naga texture on the altar of the depths or the one on other naga building, i can't remember which.. maybe something will fit with that serpent on the swordguard

so yeah.. make it more unique and you'll avoid the issues with opinions

Level 26
Top 20 and still pending, awesome

Not to depress you guys or anything. But, among the 6340 of the approved models, this model is not even close to the top 20. This model is still pending because I consider that it still needs work. Actually, it's probably better to set it to needs fix. Even then, I doubt it will go over the ranking of useful. So I'm not really sure where you're pulling the top 20 from. It's actually not even close. It's far from it in fact, by a couple thousand. What you guys confuse as top 20 is the latest updated models. Which doesn't say much about its quality at all. Just saying.

To be quite honest, the search engine on this site is pretty messed up at the moment. Hopefully it'll be fixed in the promised land of Hive 2.0.
Anyhow, I'll set it to needs fix. Because pending is a rather confusing verdict. It's kinda like "I'm too tired to deal with this shit right now."

So yeah, setting it to needs fix. It's a more fair accurate judgement considering it's at the WIP stage, thus needs work.