• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BlackrockRider

Alright, here it is. I think its good and useful also. Enjoy and give credits.
- Your SvH

Problem fixed, now it should be clear.
Even fixed tha small detail on the texture of the spiky tail. Now its better matching.

Update: Reduced filesize rapidly.

Honesly I have no idea how could you use my models, when they were so freakishly big :D

Any of my resources can be edited by you, just give me credit for original model ok ? :)

Keywords:
Dragon, Orc, blackrock, fel, outland, black
Contents

BlackrockRider (Model)

BlackrockRider (Model)

Reviews
00:54, 15th Aug 2011 DonDustin: looks really awesome. Love all those tiny details(like thwe earring, the helm, the spiked tail). But you seem to have a mistake in the geoset anims(some geosets disappear after the attack animation) DonDustin: fixed...

M

00:54, 15th Aug 2011
DonDustin: looks really awesome. Love all those tiny details(like thwe earring, the helm, the spiked tail). But you seem to have a mistake in the geoset anims(some geosets disappear after the attack animation)

DonDustin: fixed and aproved

Level 10
Amazing, 5/5 +rep. Although the Dragonmaw tattoo should be replaced with the mountain -ish Blackrock one.

iv downloaded this, looked at it.

it looked cool from a distance for a second, but then i saw, that its bottom jaw dosent seem to exist
0.o

[EDIT] i didnt see that the jaw is visible in some animations, i now relize that the jaw only disappears during the first main stand animation

aside from this missing bottom jaw, which means theres less awsom teeth to look forward to seeing at times, the wings are dfenantly very awsome.

this models well made, 7/10, i cud giv it an 8 if it had a jaw that didnt disapear as much =D

but thats just my opinoin

Level 2
Not my favourite model; however I suppose you can only have one :p I like it; a few kinks on the Orc that doesn't catch me though. Good work mate. A 3/5.
:ogre_icwydt: :ogre_datass: