• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Berry Bush

As a part of my 'Remake WotR' quest, I asked a friend to help me out by the name of Jim22, credit goes to him for making the skin.

Changes
-Animated a wee bit more
-Added Death Animation
-Added Decay Animation
-Made each shrub pivot
-Added Birth Animation
-Fixed looping animation

Keywords:
Bush, Shrub, Berry, RPG, Flora, Plant, Forest, Animated
Contents

Berry Bush (Model)

Reviews
17:01, 24th Jul 2015 MiniMage: You need to split up the model so that each bush moves independetly. Currently it looks like it's glued onto a plank that's floating in the ocean. Also, add a death animation. Adding a birth animation would increase its...

M

17:01, 24th Jul 2015
MiniMage: You need to split up the model so that each bush moves independetly. Currently it looks like it's glued onto a plank that's floating in the ocean. Also, add a death animation. Adding a birth animation would increase its usefulness.

09:07, 10th Nov 2015
MiniMage: Much better, approved.

Level 7
The animation kind of makes me happy to watch in game.. Well I think making each bush animated individually would be better then having the plant rip out of the ground then dig back into it.

Level 13
I like it HerrDave, very beautiful and happy to watch. You should make more whenever you have time, I just hope they share textures.

Level 4
Reminds me of AoE I and II.
Looks nice and will serve its purpose well.
I personally think it could have been more detailed given the filesize, but that's just me.
4/5

Level 21
This is awesome,it makes me think back to the days of AoE.Good God I loved that game.Thanks for reminding me of the good ol' days Dave,I needed it in these dark times