• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Basic animated Arrow

Hello again Hivers.

Needed this for my project, so I thought I might as well upload it here, somebody might find the same use for it as I did.

Scratch modelled, animated and wrapped in Milkshape 3d.
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Includes 2 animations - Stand (moves back and forth)
- Death (stationary)

* Tiny filesize - takes up only 3.93kb

* Ingame Textures
Works great in cinematics or for certain systems and maps such as round based games.

You can either place it on the ground, or stick it on a wall. To do this, just change the value "Art - Maximum Pitch Angle" to -1.57 or -4.71 depending on the direction it should point towards.

Also, by changing " Art - Maximum Roll Angle " to -1.57 or -4.71 you can make the arrow point towards the ground or sky.
Please ask me before editing this in any way - credits, however, are not nescessary.

Keywords:
arrow, cinematic, doodad, decoration, effect, useful, round, movement, animated,
Contents

Basic animated Arrow (Model)

Reviews
15:40, 17th Apr 2010 DonDustin: could be useful
Level 12
Yes, I can make it teamcoloured fairly easily :)
will do that now, but it will lose the golden "rim" then ^^

Edit : I'll upload a second version so the original will stay non-team coloured and the second version will have team colour... might be better that way.

Last edited: