• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Barbarian

A bulky human barbarian with a huge spiky mace, grunt mesh retextured and a fel guard head

Keywords:
Barbarian, Berserker, Warrior, Human
Contents

Barbarian (Model)

Barbarian (Model)

Reviews
02:47, 31st Dec 2010 anarchianbedlam: Very simple Geo-edit and re-texture. But definitely a separate/unique model. Might be useful. Works ingame. Approved

M

02:47, 31st Dec 2010
anarchianbedlam: Very simple Geo-edit and re-texture. But definitely a separate/unique model. Might be useful. Works ingame.

Approved

Level 1
It's rather nice, but i think that he might be a little too pale, or it might just be my pc doing weird stuff :p

Keep up the good work :)

Level 3
Model combining?!?!?

Pretty good, but it looks like you used the grunts body shape and the blood elven spell breakers mask xD. Nice job. 4/5

Level 13
I may be late to the party, but I just found this model. This is exactly what I am looking for in terms of a bandit bruiser:
Shabby clad armor, big ol' mace, smooth animation and meshing. 5/5