• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Armored_VillagerMan_Archer

I have re-edited my villager man archer, and here's the result. I hope you'll like this.

Keywords:
villager, man, archer, human, eubz
Contents

Armored_VillagerMan_Archer (Model)

Reviews
21:45, 5th Dec 2012 -Grendel: much better. looks really customized. well done. EDIT: the guy who rated this 2 stars should be ashamed of himself. this model is too good to receive two stars.

M

21:45, 5th Dec 2012
-Grendel: much better. looks really customized. well done.

EDIT: the guy who rated this 2 stars should be ashamed of himself. this model is too good to receive two stars.

Level 34
It's cute. Nothing special, but your uv mapping skills grew, now it doesn't look that random, as your previous edits:).

E#1:Oh ok, i have downloaded it and got alittle dissapointed. What the hell is wrong with his neck and where is a real portrait. You are creating simple edits, why are you so lasy, that you can't even make a real portrait?:(

E#2: Meh, just take it:

Attachments

• VillagerManArcher_Portrait.mdx
    21.9 KB · Views: 318
It's cute. Nothing special, but your uv mapping skills grew, now it doesn't look that random, as your previous edits:).

E#1:Oh ok, i have downloaded it and got alittle dissapointed. What the hell is wrong with his neck and where is a real portrait. You are creating simple edits, why are you so lasy, that you can't even make a real portrait?:(

E#2: Meh, just take it:
HEHEHE, thanks.

Level 3
Using Villager man archer on game Werewolf Transylvania

Hello eubz my name is Julio Carreira and I'm working with VoF in a game called "Werewolf Transylvania" and I found your Villager man archer an nice model to be the base for the unit Van Helsing we want to add in future versions of the game. Could you put a hero light and a cloak in the unit for us please? Can We have your permission to use this unit on our game? Thanks for reading this!