• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Armored Pitlord

Reactions: deepstrasz
This is a more beefed up and more provoking bad-ass heropit lord, I hope you like it.

Credits plz.

Keywords:
pit lord demon
Contents

Armored Pitlord (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: {Pending} Again the portrait is really silly. You could or should just edit the portrait to do so. Werewulf: Fixed, added camera, lowered filesize (as best as i could) and tested ingame

M

General Frank:

{Pending}

Again the portrait is really silly. You could or should just edit the portrait to do so.

Werewulf: Fixed, added camera, lowered filesize (as best as i could) and tested ingame

Level 17
I agree Gnome, the helmet is a little odd, but I just CnP his head and made it look like a "tarn helm" they are from diablo2. The weapon I changed becuase this was a request, so I did it to the orders :)
Also, what GREY are you talknig about? it's all the same skin color. Plus all pitlords have a sheild like armor infront.

Level 2
You guys can't really say everything on its THAT bad i think the model is great, I'd like to see you do something better, if not the same. I still like it levigeorge1617.

Level 13
hate the filesize, love the model overall.

Finaly a pitlord that looks like it could actually exist in Azeroth while at the same time looking bad-ass (purple PitLords are NOT badass)