• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ArchAngel

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
My entry for modelling contest 28, I wanted to upload her after getting review, but it was stronger than me :-D. The unit should be set to 'can't raise, does decay' (you will get nice death effect) and scaled up a little bit (1.4 is enough). Give me credits and don't upload edited model without my permission, although feel free to do whatever you want with the texture :).

Keywords:
Angel, Archangel, Holy, Mage, Light, Summon, Sacred, Explosion, Firework
Contents

ArchAngel (Model)

Reviews
01:50, 8th Feb 2016 MiniMage: There's numerous cases of clipping and the animations look a bit stiff, work on these things.

M

01:50, 8th Feb 2016
MiniMage: There's numerous cases of clipping and the animations look a bit stiff, work on these things.