• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ArcaneRuneHammerV2

Well, this is a hammer, which I was working on for my Dungeon RPG.
Then I stopped working on my project and thought that this model isn't worth to be finished. So far so good. But some faithful day, X-OMG-X posted a comment in my WIP picture showcase, that he likes my model. So I decided to finish it ... and it took a long time ... about 5 minutes to animate everything properly.
And this was the story of the little Arcane Rune Hammer. :xxd:

UPLOAD:
It uses 42 faces. Filesize about 10 kb.
Ok, the handle texture is maybe not the best.
The hammer head texture is also overused.
But all in all it could be a pretty nice combo. :D
UPDATE:
Added a little crystal at the end of the handle.
Changed the position of a particle emitter.
Filesize grew to 12 kb from 10 kb.
It uses now 70 faces, because of the crystal. :3

Ohh, ... And I uploaded because X-OMG-X motivated me to it. ;D
Thanks X-OMG-X . :)

Hope you like it.

Keywords:
Weapon, Hammer, Battlehammer, Battlemage, Paladin, Arcane, Runes, Magic, Holy, Mystic, Shiny,
Contents

ArcaneRuneHammerV2 (Model)

Reviews
15:07, 31st Jan 2010 General Frank: Cool and useful attachment. It is a bit that simple, but it is quite okay. Rated: [3]

M

15:07, 31st Jan 2010
General Frank:

Cool and useful attachment. It is a bit that simple, but it is quite okay.
Rated: [3]

Level 9
It doesn't weigh too much and it can be pretty useful, but i can't say, that it does look cool. It's just ok. And... Maybe it'd look better if some of the runes could spin around the hammer =)

ok. the runes have not to spin around. they're already animated. did you checked this model ingame or in any kind of modelviewer?

well. it wasn't ready and X-omg-X liked it, so I uploaded it. :3
In time I'll update this hammer. ;D