• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ujimasa Hojo's Resources Discussion

Level 10
oh. maybe Shattered Hand orcs well be nice too.
and where the gnomes units? someone can tell me? TY

Soooo.. grey orcs? Yes please. And gnome buildings would be cool. The steam tank textures mixed with the Goblin Lab textures would be fancy and interesting. However, IH units are of utmost importance and I bet Ujimasa is taking this long to release them because they're probably some of his best works. God I can't wait.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
  • War Mage V1.00 - Night Elf
  • Finnall Goldensword V1.00 – Dalaran/Kul Tiras
  • Archmage Female V1.00 – Forsaken
  • Alleria Windrunner V1.00 – Elf
  • Archmage V1.01 – Night Elf
  • Druid of the Talon B V1.01 – Night Elf
  • Warlock V1.01 – Night Elf
Ooh, way nice. I would wish for some closer/better screenshots, but they are looking nifty.

Level 9
Want a really good suggestion?

How bout some
Iron Horde units?

Dude, come on, it's highly unlikely he hasn't seen the half a million posts nagging him to do them, I'm sure if he has any sort of inclination to do them, he will. Repeatedly asking about it probably isn't going to make him any more willing to continue that particular theme. XD

P.S. This is coming from someone who also happens to be quite fond of the Iron Horde buildings/units, just FYI. I, too, would love to see some more, but nagging him about it won't help.

Level 10
Dude, come on, it's highly unlikely he hasn't seen the half a million posts nagging him to do them, I'm sure if he has any sort of inclination to do them, he will. Repeatedly asking about it probably isn't going to make him any more willing to continue that particular theme. XD

P.S. This is coming from someone who also happens to be quite fond of the Iron Horde buildings/units, just FYI. I, too, would love to see some more, but nagging him about it won't help.

:ogre_icwydt:

Level 9
Hello Ujimasa, I've got some suggestions for additions on the Dwarves section like:
●A) Replace the Rewrapped Malfurion face on the Dwarven Far Seer model with a regular Dwarven Rifleman Head. I mean as is the face looks a bit too malformed to be a dwarf even with the type of execution you've pulled.
●B) A Dwarven Seer/Shaman - replace the head of the old Orc Warlock with the head of either the Rifleman or the Mountain King model.
●C) make the Gryphon, of the Gryphon rider model in the Kul Tiras section, have a more mechanical feel since they're technically Bronzebeard Dwarves and not Wildhammer Dwarves. Anyways thats all for now :p

Edit: I've also found out that the Malfurion Skin's Face looks decent enough to be a more wizard-y Night Elf that could replace the face wrap of the NE Warlock ^^

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Hey Ujimasa,
after some searching through old files, I've come across a really good birth animation made by D.O.G. and I thought it'd fit perfectly for your demon models so I modified them and added the new birth animation.
Would you have any interest in getting them? I can attack them in a zip/rar to a post if you want, so you might take a look at them.
I just felt like a more demonic birth animation could be more fitting than the undead one.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Here a screen what the animation looks like in the Model Editor:

attachment.php

Attachments

• DemonBirth.JPG
    DemonBirth.JPG
    13.1 KB · Views: 584
Level 12
  • Alchemist 1.00 – Jungle Troll
  • Alchemist 1.00 – Ice Ruins (Ice Troll)
  • Archmage V2.01 – Human/Arcane
  • Archmage V1.00 – Bandit
  • Arch Hydromancer V1.00 – Kul Tiras
  • Archmage V1.02 – Undead Scourge
  • Kel’Thuzad V2.00 – Undead Scourge
  • Kel’ThuzadMounted V1.00 – Undead Scourge
  • Mortar Team V1.00 - Goblin
  • Pool V2.00 - Naga

The Goblin Mortar Team isn't in the Goblin set

Level 10
That, to make a hobgoblin, take the dark troll and the purple ogra alchemist texture, then just switch the ogre/dwarf head for a goblin one, it might work!

Good idea. however the Dark Trolls features (eyes and nose) are a little too pointy. I guess Ujimasa could figure out a way to make it work somehow.