• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

takakenji wip models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
hello after many years ive found interest in modelling again and my old thread got locked so i have now made this thread of all my current wips
hello

117451d1346311519-tanaknji-wip-modles-fiendwip.jpg

this is a model ive been working on recently. i've been having trouble with remapping the abomination's torso and upper legs since the abomination wrap is pretty bad for anything that's not an abomination. i plan on adding much more detail and armor to it but atm im working on the skin. it's just some old god creature. it's a remake of this model (below) which got rejected (now i see why)

models_9179_screenshot.jpg

if you have any suggestions critique whatever for anything pls post i like reading them

Attachments

• fiendwip.jpg
    fiendwip.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 8,659
Last edited:
Level 31
i've begun to wrap it. since i can barely do anything with the forgotten one texture, i've decided to change it to a faceless one. i've also removed the head, i think it'd look better without a head

i'll probably remove or change the texture of the eyelids soon
117527d1346465644-tanaknji-wip-modles-fiendwip2.jpg

117528d1346465644-tanaknji-wip-modles-fiendwip3.jpg

Attachments

• fiendwip2.jpg
    fiendwip2.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 8,970
  • fiendwip3.jpg
    fiendwip3.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 8,002
Status
Not open for further replies.