• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Takakenji's Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
This is were i'm going to put screenshots of all my WIP models.

THIS IS NOT FOR REQUESTS. IF YOU WANT A REQUEST GO TO http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/need-model-request-here-158979/

a model that has been sitting in my hard drive which i've finally decided to finish, i don't think theres enough edits to upload it so i need your guys thoughts on what else to add.

The Original
frostwolfrider.png

An update, fixed some bones and added an axe as a weapon.
wolfrider2.png

this is a model of a wow-like kil'jaeden, it's pretty much done, i just need your guys opinion on what else to add

The Original
kiljaedenwip.png

A second update, the skin changed and the wings too.
kiljaeden2.png

an oil tanker i made for viktor1995 for his warcraft 2 project. He requested not to submit it, so this is just to show you guys it.
oiltanker.png

An Ogre Lord based off the ones from WoW http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060609041726/wowwiki/images/b/bc/Ogre_Lord.jpg. This was made for Alagremm's Fall of Draenor Mod and i'm guessing he dosn't want me to upload it so here it is.
ogrelord.png

A new model i'm making, I need some more ideas because I'm pretty short on ideas for him.
koboldmarine.png

Last edited:
Level 18
The WoW-like Kil'Jaeden needs much, much work, perhaps I can assist you for adding details, animating wings and stuff. And a proper death animation (the eredar/kil'jaeden/archimonde one is boring). Plus, the blueish Doom Guard horns don't fit the body color. Oh, and don't leave him half-transparent, please.

And about the raider, use the Frost Wolf mesh and texture, it's more detailed.

Level 31
The WoW-like Kil'Jaeden needs much, much work, perhaps I can assist you for adding details, animating wings and stuff. And a proper death animation (the eredar/kil'jaeden/archimonde one is boring). Plus, the blueish Doom Guard horns don't fit the body color. Oh, and don't leave him half-transparent, please.

And about the raider, use the Frost Wolf mesh and texture, it's more detailed.

any other suggestions on what texture to use for the horns and/or what to add? i'm pretty stumped

also, i already tried using the normal frostwolf, but it dosn't come out good since the "saddle" thing comes out strange and there is some black fur left from the original wolf since the normal one dosn't have a saddle, which i why i used the far seer one.

also, i don't know what is making it transparent, i checked the nodes, geoset animations, and texture animations.

edit: nvm, i found it, the texture's material was set to "transparent"

Level 18
Use the Dark Portal texture for the horns since it's orange and would suit the fire of Kil'Jaeden. Look at the concept art of Kil'Jaeden, add some red gems on the armor, replace the doom guard wings with Illidan ones (if you do, I could help you animate them because otherwise it'd be ugly). Add a more golden/bronze armor (use Chaos Grunt, Chaos Wolfrider, Doom Guard, Infernal Cannon, Pit Lord, Archimonde). For the skin I recommend using Felguard texture (Chaos Orc Range for the head since his texture has a bare forehead). If you want to use the firelord texture as armor, add some orange tint. And I think I already said a ffew things about this model in another thread of yours.

P.S. You better hurry or I'll make a Kil'Jaeden instead of you. >.>

Level 31
Use the Dark Portal texture for the horns since it's orange and would suit the fire of Kil'Jaeden. Look at the concept art of Kil'Jaeden, add some red gems on the armor, replace the doom guard wings with Illidan ones (if you do, I could help you animate them because otherwise it'd be ugly). Add a more golden/bronze armor (use Chaos Grunt, Chaos Wolfrider, Doom Guard, Infernal Cannon, Pit Lord, Archimonde). For the skin I recommend using Felguard texture (Chaos Orc Range for the head since his texture has a bare forehead). If you want to use the firelord texture as armor, add some orange tint. And I think I already said a ffew things about this model in another thread of yours.

P.S. You better hurry or I'll make a Kil'Jaeden instead of you. >.>

kk, i've began adding more armor, but one thing i don't understand

i don't see any horn texture on either of the dark portal models

also, since the EredarRed.blp texture (found in war3x in textures) has a lot of bronze and is red (slightly different from KJ which is orange, but he's red in WoW anyway) should i use that instead of the original kiljaeden texture? it looks a lot better

Level 16
Ok if you need improvement make him bracers, add him some chains and a Mail shoulderplate. Just so it looks interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.