• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Solu9's Sideshow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking a break on the bike and did a train station clock. Close to done.

TrainClock_wip001.jpg

Great work! Looks solid, has a cool, kinda cartoony style, has nice materials and brings the mood very well.

Thanks man! Yeah I was trying to go for a heroes of the stom-ish feel, drawing inspiration from one of the guys I follow. I think it hit it okay :)

Back to the unibike. "Blockout" finished and ready to be sculpted. Blockout is to be taken loosely since I went slight overboard on details for just a blockout.
All the accessories (crate, bedroll, plant etc.) are going to have their own texture sheet so for now it's only the core bike I will work on.

screenshot238.png screenshot239.png screenshot240.png

I'm playing a Star Wars pen 'n paper scenario with some friends and thought it would be fun to make my droid character as a 3D model.
The concept is rather old but I finally got around and made the full high poly base mesh.

He is a quirky slicer (hacker) droid who apparently is one heck of a shooter (I roll critical strike a lot).

screenshot256.png

Status
Not open for further replies.