• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shin-Orojin's/Seferantus/Seforion's Model Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Well kinda felt like showing of some stuff I've created,
pretty "new" to 3D Modelling (atleast from scratch) since I was more into Animating and Geomering models.

I will try to keep this thread running, and Update my Profile Galleries or my DA Account which can be found here: http://shin-orojin.deviantart.com/

But hey there my first 3 Models:

3ds_max_vs_shin___day_11__he_s_done_yay__by_shin_orojin-d5vlzuk.png

young_gaara_by_shin_orojin_by_shin_orojin-d7ddb2x.png

rhun_easterling_soldier_wip_by_shin_orojin-d7t3t6d.png

Note: Tried to get away from the Anime-CS-Style with the Rhûn Soldier, not that easy but kinda works out for now.

ofaw68.jpgg

2ymaali.jpg

34t69et.jpg

sdda9x.jpg

death_knight_by_shin_orojin_by_shin_orojin-d7zm8yy.png

(This Picture is animated just wait abit and he'll rotate.)
shindkgif_by_shin_orojin-d7zm8nf.gif

Last edited:
Level 4
"Why? because I ... RAAAAAAAAVE!"

2i9tbfl.jpg

Don't ask, I just got random. :p
Was a WIP of my Mortal Kombat stuff I've started, made out of the model of my mate NeilC a base model which I used for some requests, also used Mortal Kombat 9 textures here.

Level 4
@Hayate this one has to wait got requests to do.
@andrea maybe I make him abit more bulky not quite sure yet, and yes I drew the texture with the mouse since I suck at hand-drawings neither am I good with the tablet which looks even worse.

Edit: also added some of my works to my gallery at my profile you might want to check it out.

Last edited:
All of that at MDLVIS but it took me long enough to get that far as I'm now hah.

well if you got 3ds max (as i can see from some pictures), you could use it for animations. It would save quite some time. Specialy if you use IK.

Another thing is that NeoDex 2.65 supports importing mdx so you can reanimate in it if you need, plus it will automatically simplify your models and calculate accurate extents on export.

Level 4
well if you got 3ds max (as i can see from some pictures), you could use it for animations. It would save quite some time. Specialy if you use IK.

Another thing is that NeoDex 2.65 supports importing mdx so you can reanimate in it if you need, plus it will automatically simplify your models and calculate accurate extents on export.

Well I didnt knew that there's a newer export for .mdx atleast for wc3 since I use 3DS 2011, but right now MDLVis is actually enough for me and I havent animated with 3ds yet anyway, would just slow me down, I also wanted to animate someday with Maya and use 3DS just for Models.

Status
Not open for further replies.