• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rizz's Goblinarmy Returns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Hey there! Ye I know I know, it's been a while, but now
I'll raise anew in this far lands of my creativity and start anew
my goblinarmy. But this time, I'll upload every model I finish, so i won't
have trouble, if my computer crashes again.
With that said: Applause for my current creation
Judy Mix-a-lot!
She is replacing two of my heroes in the campaign: The Alchemist and
the Technomage at the same time.

Hair, Chest and Pants are Teamcoloured, when I'm finished... still afraid of the
animationpart

146636d1436721162-rizzs-goblinarmy-returns-mixy_2.jpg

146705d1437102832-rizzs-goblinarmy-returns-tradebaron.jpg

146839d1437523277-rizzs-goblinarmy-returns-rizz_modell.jpg

147148d1438489153-rizzs-goblinarmy-returns-warshredder.jpg

147149d1438489153-rizzs-goblinarmy-returns-warshredder_back.jpg

Attachments

• Goblin_Mixologist.jpg
    Goblin_Mixologist.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
Level 16
Ye, I'm currently remaking her hands and try ti give her a more slim appearance, but since it is my first model in years, wich I made from scratch, yet i think i should show you my current progressions.

EDIT:
Minor update on the Model.
Remade her hands and tried to take away some of her bulkiness.
Hope you like her new gloves!

Attachments

• Mixy_2.jpg
    Mixy_2.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 339
Last edited:
Level 48
Ah, it's been a while, Rizz. It's good to see you back here. :)
I mostly agree with PROXY. It's a bit difficult to judge with Milkshape's limited view of alpha textures and such though, so I'll refrain from judging too much at this stage. Definitely think the hands should be smaller and she should overall be much slimmer though.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
That Alchemist is a bit... Scary. And weird. However...
And a minor Update to my new project.
The Tradebaron.
He is based on a combination of Tradeeprince-Galliwyx and the merchant from
the original Goblin-shop.
This guy is what's up. This is really swell; just about what I imagined a good Tradeprince/Baron/Mogul would look like (at least, the more "economic/monopoly" kind of Tradeprince, as opposed to the more "royal" kind. Both are cool.

Now, while this is pretty much the best kind of "money-lord" Goblin, you appear to be going for another great (more "WoW-approved") rendition ala this. Do you have plans on making his walking SteamThrone thingie as well? Or perhaps an opulent palanquin lofted by (hob)goblin servants? Or a fat merchant pony?

Either way, lovin' the little details (patchy coat, neat top-hat, golden ring, Goblin Merchant-fabric pants, rotund belly & squat face...). Keep it up; this one is seriously potential-riffic.

Level 16
Minor Update:
Currently I'm working on an old friend of mine, namely my Rizz_Boomer-Model.
As you can see, it is pretty basic, yet I like it so far and hope i can give him with some animations enough personality.

Hair and Mask will be teamcolored.
Still not sure if I should use the texture of the berserk for this one or normal hair.

Attachments

• Rizz_Modell.jpg
    Rizz_Modell.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 197

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Minor Update:
Currently I'm working on an old friend of mine, namely my Rizz_Boomer-Model.
As you can see, it is pretty basic, yet I like it so far and hope i can give him with some animations enough personality.

Hair and Mask will be teamcolored.
Still not sure if I should use the texture of the berserk for this one or normal hair.
Very nice. For such an explosive-focused race, it's surprising that we only really have a few good Heroic "Bombardier"-looking guys. Handclaw's is definitely the bomb, *snigger*, and this makes for a nice male-version.

ROKKIT WINGS need to go on him. And maybe a little buckler or something.

Level 16
Beholod! The Warshredder!

So I took a break from animating, since two times my animations become corrupted and i started with another model.
This time it is going to be the strongest unit of my goblin-race.
The Warshredder!

"But Rizz! There already is a Shredder-model, why would we need another one?"
Thank you for asking, Timmy. You see, i never really liked the shredder from WC3.
Yes the concept was cool, but I thought, I should give it a try and see where I can go with it.

Hope you like it and it is animationweek for me starting monday.

Attachments

• Warshredder.jpg
    Warshredder.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 268
  • Warshredder_Back.jpg
    Warshredder_Back.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 224
Level 51
Mesh looks great, but it needs better textures/wrapping job.

- The "body" where the eyes are glued on looks really blurry.
- Having barrels as feet AND as a hand looks a bit overdone, I suggest finding a different texture for either of the two.
- The LQ texture of the shoulders don't fit the rather HQ quality of the other textures, try findins something better (and sth. that differs from the original one)
- The triangular texture of the right arm looks a bit weird too and doesn't really make sense, if you know what I mean?

But I like the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.