• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model won't appear in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
There is a problem with my model. When I was half way of finishing it, my model looked good and I tried it in game and it looks fine. But then I decided to finish it but when I was done I tried to look at it in game but it doesn't show. Could someone please help me?

Here is the model:

Attachments

• Hunter.mdx
    183.2 KB · Views: 79
Level 8
Did you check the Geoset Animations?

The Geoset animations are fine. I multi checked it.

The only problem is your custom texture (azinoth glaive).
Just import this texture to the right path and it will work.

I already have that texture. That's not the problem. You see the whole model won't show. It's just a blank thing with a shadow.

Level 22
I already have that texture. That's not the problem. You see the whole model won't show. It's just a blank thing with a shadow.
A single missing texture will prevent the whole model to be loaded.

That is the problem, i've tested.
Since i didn't have the texture, i have replaced the texture in the model by an in-game texture and it worked.

So that means you probably didn't import your custom texture correctly. When importing the texture in world editor you have to set its path manually to exactly what is defined in the model (in your case, no path just the name of the texture).

If that still doesn't work, then maybe your texture file is corrupted.

Level 8
Ok then I'll try to import it again. See if it'll work.

Edit: Nope. It still won't work. Maybe you could try to fix it.
I was trying to use this texture.

Edit 2: I finally found the answer. I just uploaded the same texture to my map and it just worked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.