• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Missile Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Alright, i have an animation for an item missile. When i shoot it, i have the missile animation working fine. However, id like another animtion once the missile hits the target, and if i set Art-Target to something it displayes the art before the missile hits its target....any way to fix this?

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

For the Animation on hit, you need to have the missile use it's death animation, if it has one.

For example, a rocket would have a stand which is it sort of floating up and down a bit, with a fire trail coming from it.

Then it loops that animation over and over until it hits the unit.

Then the death animation, which would be a big explosion, plays once it hits.

This is what you want correct? Then it is all in the death animation for that particular missile model.

If not, try taking it up in the trigger section.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Does it have one to begin with?

Level 5
no, i dont think so (its the hydra missile art) but even if it did i want it to have a Diesiese cloud (unit) art effect on contact

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

That's a triggering issue, not a model issue. So try and see if they can help you in that section.

Level 5
....it should except when it attacks it will create it and then remove it real fast.

Anyways, its the hydra projectile art :p

lol well, i might have to do this with dummy spells, or at just change the animation :p Thanks anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.