• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MARVEL Casting...

you agree with my choices?

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No (tell me which ones)

• I don't care

• I dunno

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
By now I am famous for posting in "inappropriate places".
In this case, I'll not ask you anything: I just wanted to share the choice of Actors for my project, if you're interested, otherwise you don't read!!! :thumbs_up:

237702-albums7371-picture86051.jpg

I liked very in Snow White and the Huntsman, and although it has nothing to do with the character I think may be a good "queen". However, it was not an easy choice... Emma Frost is presented nearly as a (Playboy's) "Playmate" (she is a little bitXXy).
At the beginning I had choses no less than Marylin Monroe, but I changed my mind

I chose her because she is a fairy in Maleficent... Fairy -> Wasp... is almost the same. There were other choices, such as: Morena Baccarin

This was one of more complicated choices and I'm not convinced yet. First should be Eliza Dushku, then I used a PXXstar, after Alyssa Milano, and now Emma Watson. With no other character I've been so uncertain... but I think she would be perfect, because she has already been a "witch" (like Alyssa Milano)
Wanda Maximoff is one of the most powerful characters in the Marvel universe, it is also the center of numerous cross-over story-line like: Avengers Disassembled, House of M, Decimation, etc...

Also Mystique has "suffered" some change. First I choose Jennifer Lawrence, but she was "too young". I didn't want to choose Rebecca Romijn because I had in mind the Mystique of comic book (which I think is better than the movie one), so I "try" with Milla Jovovich, but she was not quite good. In the end I had chosen Caprica 5

There aren't valuable reasons to not choose her

Most of the fans on the internet has chosen Jason Isaacs but why I should be content with Lucius Malfoy when I can choose Voldemort, why?

This was one of the toughest choices (for men characters).
My initial idea was Arnold Schwarzenegger. An half-machine man that travels through time? Is Terminator! Unfortunately I could not make it good, I wanted to use one of those pictures where you can see the half robotics-face. In the end the choice was between: Dolph Lundgren, Stephen Lang and Adam Baldwin... I choose Ray Stevenson

Probably not one of my top choices, the most popular on the Internet is Michael Clarke Duncan but I think Apocalypse is more intelligent that strong, without wanting to offend the late Michael C. but I think he's more suited to a villain with a brutal and savage force like M'Baku.
I don't particularly like Laurence Fishburne, in addition with gray skin looks like Jack Black, I do not know why!

This is one of the few times where I chose the actor before the character. I love BrB, I just needed a bald villain to "resurrect" Walter White aka Heisenberg

I need a Genius, a real Genius... in tv series the first genius that comes to mind is Dr. Gregory House... so, yes... Hugh Laurie is the most intelligent man on earth (in Marvel Universe)

This was a random choice. I never liked Famke Janssen, really I don't like her... but whatever you choose does not go well for Jean Grey/Phoenix it is really hard to find someone who can be beautiful, kind, dangerous and lethal! I also thought Alyson Hannigan, because she was been "Black Phoenix" in Buffy. In the end I choose Selene... a female vampire is always a good choice

The most popular on the Internet is Zoe Saldana, but I like to be original... Rihanna is not an actress, but I think she could be a wonderful "Storm"

This was another random choice. I wanted Yvonne Strahovski but she doesn't form a "believable" couple with Hugh Laurie, really she didn't form a "credible couple" even with Zachari Levi, or with Michale C. Hall, she has awful tastes in men, can anyone present us?
Naomi Watts is always better than Jessica Alba... I guess

This is an "impossible" choice, no is fine for Rogue, not even "Rogue good for Rogue". Because she has no special "characteristics", she is the "southern belle", anyone can play her... I'm not sure if there is a double entender... However I choose a "sothern belle" from The Walking Dead

In the X-men Evolution's cartoon Shadowcat look like Michelle... and I think she'll better than Ellen Page

Fo Cap I been looking for someone more "serious" than Chris Evans, like Mark Valley or Jon Hamm but the mask hides half of his face so... what does it matter?

Lee Jackson is a Marvel-ous actor. The ultimate Nick Fury was redesigned to look like him, therefore there isn't better choice... If I wanted to "portray" the original version, I probably would have chosen Bruce Willis

A charming thief, a skilled con man and an impenitent seducer? This is... this is Sawyer! Josh played the same character (Gambit) in Lost. This is not a difficult choice (however Taylor Kitsch > Channing Tatum)

As I said in the Apocalypse's description: he would have been greater for this role. I know that M'Baku is not a famous character, but it'is the only Black Panther's villain that interests me

I'm not sure who will play Dr. Strange in the upcoming film. Is likely to be Luke Evans, but now MARVEL belongs to Disney, and which actor is most disney-an than Johhny Depp? Also I think it is a good choice

STAY TUNED for MORE EXPLAINATIONS

Last edited:
Level 5
Upcoming models...

Tom Hiddleston is very good in the role of Loki, as the same Chris Hemsworth in the Thor's role... but I think Cumberbatch might be a little 'more brilliant and insane like Khan in Star Trek: Into Darkness

As I said before there weren't special reasons to change the two Asgard's brothers... I choose Waldau because my passion for Game Of Thrones, also Jaime has a very, very clever brother

She is Elisha Cuthbert... is no need for add anything else?

I'm not entirely sure about this choice, I might even change your mind, I could also choose Robin Williams... yes, I know, it's a strange choice

I love this man! Really I do (professionally speaking). As for Bryan Cranston I choose the actor before the character. In the first I wanted to use it for Sabretooth, because noone hate Hugh Jackman (Wolverine) more than Perry Cox(John McGinley) except Sabretooth... unfortunately Sabretooth is a "beast": I liked the Liev Schreiber's version (I liked his character more than Hugh Jackman' one) but that isn't the Sabretooth comics

I did not think much and I might change my mind, however Rhyno is not one of my favorite characters and I have not yet decided whether to use the original version or the Ultimate

The Cyclops's visor hides half of his face... it isn't very important which actor you choose... James Marsden (Cyclops's movie) would be fine anyway

His eyes! Look at his eyes! Yes he played Gollum, he can also play Toad, it is perfect!

I think it can be suitable for the role, although it is difficult to imagine it with a Russian accent... but he is of Italian descent on his father's side and is of half Slovak, part Irish, German, French, and Swiss on his mother's side... so why not Russian? His "relationship" with the actress that I have chosen to Shadowcat is a coincidence

Might be a little 'offensive but there are other 3 Lost's actors, so why not Hugo? Do you hate Hugo? I cannot imagine him in a villain's role, but I think Blob is to be played by an actor "of a certain weight" and Jorge Garcia can be very angry... hungry... angry (this is a terrible joke, sorry)

He has an angelic face, stupid but angelic... I do not know how it could become the Death (Arcangel), but... well, he played the Devil's son in Reaper tv series

Another Lost's Actors (it never end?) Dominic should be played Bobby Drake (even if Shawn Ashmore was all right, he is one of my favorite actors in the X-Men's franchise) but the Iceman's model is transparent/blend so not sure if a "face" is really necessary.
I do not know a lot of Elixir's character, I dunno why I added it, but there is...

Blood... when I think "blood" there is only one actor that comes to mind: Dexter. Although it was not my first choice and I do not know how it will be with long gray hair. However he can be a very "bloody" characters

Chris Evans was perhaps the most suitable choice in the Fantastic 4's movie (also Michael Chiklis and Julian McMahon but we do not see their face for long).
Like for his sister (Invisible Woman) Johnny Storm was a quite random choice, I also think to Chris Pine, but I guess that Ewan McGregor can be more "funny"

SPECIAL NOTE
I'd like to use Nathan Fillion to one of the characters. Like Deadpool, but Deadpool has a mask... would be the perfect voice for the "Merc with a Mouth" as well as the Green Lantern's voice... wait a minute... someone should transfer the talent, charisma and the gab of Nathan Fillion in the Ryan Reynolds's body (do not be offended Nate, but he was married with Scarlett Johansson... will mean something!)

Status
Not open for further replies.