• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

LORD OF THE RINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
hi guys
my problem is I'm making a new lotr map and so far I have about 3 problems. Firstly I need a boromir model. I've looked and looked but nothing. I've found some models but the path clashes with a aragorn model I already have and I'm missing the needed programs to change the path. I would really appreciate a model or info on where to get one.

My second problem is with the hobbit's. I have all the needed skins but the problem is all four of them run on the model of the child and there are only two of those where as there are four hobbits. If anyone knows how I can fix or has located a good frodo and pippin model I'd be very thankful

Thirdly while it's all very well and good to use the current icons, it would be great if I had some that where for the fellowship.

If anyone has made a model of those above or knows where to get one please inform me at once.

cheers :D :D :)

Status
Not open for further replies.