• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ive got a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey guys, i have just imported a model into war3 editor, but it only shows this

attachment.php

how could i fix this?

Attachments

• @.JPG
    @.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 184
Level 23
It's a missing texture. Make sure you've imported all the needed textures of the model and make sure they have the correct path in the import manager.

If you've done both of that correctly, try looking at where you've downloaded the model. The texture might be placed in a different post so you have to download it separately.

EDIT:
realy? i found that it uses this

[ATTACHMENT IMAGE]

when i opened it

That's strange. Perhaps you can post the model here so that someone can take a look at it and see if there's any probs with your model. Sorry bud, I can't do so myself ATM.

Last edited:
I 100 Percent sure the Texture Path i correct and Texture is Imported Right (And I don't think there is a custom Texture :p)
of there is a missing texture, the model won't even show
Explanation:
the Problem is Replaceable 11,
it is not a "Constant" Texture, it will change base of condition

for example, Replaceable 1 and Replaceable 2 react to Team, There fore Team=Color
Replaceable 31 is For Mountain Giant's Club, it will change when Mountain Giant Cast Grab tree and it will set the tree's texture to the club,

Replaceable 11 is Cliff and I don't know the condition,
the only solution i know is replace the

Solution:
(Require some Basic Knowledge of War3ModelEditor)
Replaceable 11 with the Texture with this path
ReplaceableTextures\Cliff\Cliff0.blp

it's the same, just that it is a "Constant" texture...
you can do that yourself if you know how...

Status
Not open for further replies.