• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help to create animation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
blinkboy can help, Learn to animate! check out my: Basic Animation Tutorial!, on his signature. I learnt from him

you can use mdlvis to animate, or if you have a lot of money, you can buy 3dsMax (unless you are a pirate). Animate manually is quite easy, for more advance like use IK, its quite hard. BLINKBOY

blinkboy can help, Learn to animate! check out my: Basic Animation Tutorial!, on his signature. I learnt from him

you can use mdlvis to animate, or if you have a lot of money, you can buy 3dsMax (unless you are a pirate). Animate manually is quite easy, for more advance like use IK, its quite hard. BLINKBOY

or just use gmax and pay no dime. 3ds max can also be obtained for free legally on student license if you are an student within a college or university.

using gmax is better than mdlvis because of IK and some other advanced tools.

3ds Max for Students: 3ds Max

Level 15
Oh right, totally forgot about gmax.
Actually, I cant use that 3dsMax free version, not sure why. It ask me my student card or something (I tried it a couple years ago). Maybe I will try it again.

(re-read Blinkboy comment)
Oh, right. "3ds max can also be obtained for free legally on student license if you are an student within a college or university." Didnt read that words, lol

btw, on topic. Where is that Dragunov guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.