• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hayate's Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
198192-albums8470-picture102627.gif
Hayate's Model[c]
This is the Place where I post my Work In Progress and some sort of gallery. I will post most of my Warcraft
3D model WIP here. Not Open for request at the moment, but might open in future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WIP Models

Kyrbi0's Request: Troll T-Rex Rider

This is a request from Kybri0 for his project: Custom Race Creation that I accepted
a long long time ago, that I still yet to complete till today. This model will not be
released unless Kyrbi0's permission is given when done.

Off

DisplayGIF

FrontView

SideView

TopView

198192-albums8383-picture102640.png
198192-albums8383-picture102639.gif
198192-albums8383-picture102636.png
198192-albums8383-picture102637.png
198192-albums8383-picture102638.png

Current progress: 15%
Todo: Wrap Fix, Proportion and Head tweaking, Armour, Trolls, Bones and Animation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hayate's Models
Asian Unit

Chinese Soldier

Samurai

Ninja

Weapons

Katana

Cutlass

Sword

Scythe

Naginata

Projectile/Missile/Effect

Kunai

Feel free to comment Ideas, Suggestion and Comments here, they are welcome.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Level 15
really nice model. i like the hayate model. (because it's super better than my attempts, i made Idaero looks ugly). what program you used? and how many hours you make it?

really nice model. i like the hayate model. (because it's super better than my attempts, i made Idaero looks ugly). what program you used? and how many hours you make it?

Blender And Mdlvis :O + Magos
(If you mean how i made the GIF, I use GIFCam (A Program that i found recently)

How many hours? Didn't count, For the Main mesh, Probably an hour? or little more?

If you want to see more of my Hayate Model GIF that i made for fun, here it is Hayate GIF

Edit: Added Stand Animation
Chinese%20Soldier.jpg

Edit2: Added Walk Animation
Chinese%20Soldier%20Walk.jpg

Last edited:

This is a request from Kybri0 for his project: Custom Race Creation that I accepted
a long long time ago, that I still yet to complete till today. This model will not be

Off

DisplayGIF

FrontView

SideView

TopView

Todo: Wrap Fix, Proportion and Head tweaking, Armour, Trolls, Bones and Animation.

Last edited:
Level 49

Off

DisplayGIF

FrontView

SideView

TopView

you really improved. that mesh looks really great. and looks lowpoly too. goodjob

you really improved. that mesh looks really great. and looks lowpoly too. goodjob

Ahh Senpai Noticed me *Blushes* XD

I asked Krybi0 if he allow me to release the Naked Rex or not, Finger Crossed :p

Here's More Progress
More%20WIP.jpg

Walking%20Rex.jpg

Changes: Rexyfy (Boxyfied Head, Bigger Foot and other tweaking More, Brutal? Add Some Halfway Done Armor and Halfway done Throne

(Psst Added a temporary walk animation, might or might not keep it)

Feather will be added to the armour later on the wooden plate thingy

Last edited:
O-O WHOAWHOAWHOA!!! thats an amazing WIP

*Edit: I made a little draw of your T-rex, hope you like it :3

View attachment 149366

Thats some epic shit you have there, i hope i could draw like that T.T
(Judjing from the drawing, i think i need to tweak abit on my head :p that helps alot :p, thanks)
Anyway, more armour piece will be added :p so stay tuned

great! *-* *-* *-* can't wait to see it finished, wich kind of troll will be ride the t-rex, a warlock or a warlord?

I am not sure, But If im not wrong, krybi0 doesnt give me weapon limitation (Yet? or I missed it)

I would go for a spear and shield
Using this as Reference
79dadcbd1ec27e962901e73c69ccb583.jpg

And My Sketch for him
1533596_840675122697500_180387553_n.jpg

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Ahh Senpai Noticed me *Blushes* XD

I asked Krybi0 if he allow me to release the Naked Rex or not, Finger Crossed :p

Here's More Progress
More%20WIP.jpg

Walking%20Rex.jpg

Changes: Rexyfy (Boxyfied Head, Bigger Foot and other tweaking More, Brutal? Add Some Halfway Done Armor and Halfway done Throne

(Psst Added a temporary walk animation, might or might not keep it)

Feather will be added to the armour later on the wooden plate thingy
Schweet! PM is sent. : )

O-O WHOAWHOAWHOA!!! thats an amazing WIP

*Edit: I made a little draw of your T-rex, hope you like it :3

View attachment 149366
o_O

I am so honored. I cannot tell you how exciting it is to see great artists inspired (indirectly) by my concepts. It's a testament to Hayate as well; modeling with vision!

great! *-* *-* *-* can't wait to see it finished, wich kind of troll will be ride the t-rex, a warlock or a warlord?
The latter; basically he's a warlord. STR/AGI hero with a lot of brutal & tactical abilities. I'm excited about him; in a way he's my "first idea" for this whole faction, and one who has remained (for the most part) consistent all the way from the beginning. Him riding a (super-)Raptor/T-Rex has always been a fantasy of mine I didn't think would actually happen. : )

I am not sure, But If im not wrong, krybi0 doesnt give me weapon limitation (Yet? or I missed it)

I would go for a spear and shield
Using this as Reference
79dadcbd1ec27e962901e73c69ccb583.jpg

And My Sketch for him
1533596_840675122697500_180387553_n.jpg
Those are some good references... But not necessarily for this. You should, at this point, have the PMs I re-sent you; specifically #5:

Hayate said:
anyway... About the Troll... How is it suppose to be again?
Good question. : )

Well for starters, most of it is written on previous PMs (which I will link here and here for your convenience).

And finally, the "ultimate" inspiration: This Guy's Drawing. (this drawing might have some elements you want to incorporate, though).

This guy is the epitome of the Trollish ideal of "ruthless brilliance". A tactical mastermind and a bloodthirsty combatant, this guy serves as the tribe's war-chieftain & Big-Man-On-Campus. Armed with a variety of jagged weapons and ceremonial armor, this guy rides a War-Raptor/Mega-Raptor/T-Rex with whom he is intimately connected.

His abilities (and the anims for them) are all on the 2nd PM. Mainly this guy should feature a few things:
  • HAIR: Dreadlocks. I will provide those (from a Direfury model). Sick, thick dreadlocks
  • TUSKS: Big & bold, probably with a gold ring/cap on them.
  • MUSCLES: bulgy but not like a Dire Troll
  • FACE: Grim, brutal, grimacing. Steal a face if you need. Just not the Headhunter or Shadow Hunter. : ) Probably the Berserker.
  • ARMOR: Probably not much (in part because he's already riding an armored raptor, and in part because Trolls are barbaric, but also to save filespace :p)... I'm thinking one big pauldron opposite his weapon hand (maybe turning into an "armor-sleeve" down that arm? Or a shield?), and maybe a chest-strap... And that might be it. I can't imagine a tiki-mask that wouldn't cover his cool dreadlocks, so unless you get creative, don't worry about it. : ) He'll have a bone-throne behind him & raptor-armor beneath/around him, so he doesn't need much. (oh, maybe a tiny plate or two on his shins)
  • WEAPON: This is the fun part. : ) I want your input; I think either the weapon shown on Picture1, or the weapon shown on the top-guy for Picture2 (see above).
    • Weapon1: Is the sickest. But will it look as cool in-game? It's kinda big & curvy.
    • Weapon2: Is a bit more reserved, but still super-awexome, and has the side-benefit of being relatable to the real-life Macuahuitl, which is sick.
    Whichever of the two you think is best, let's get that decided. Either way, I think big black obsidian blades (like the macuahuitl above) is the way to go. Adorned with his own raptor's teeth is another good idea. : )

Hope that helps! I'm excited about this guy seeing the light of day. : ) Thanks again!

"Hope that helps". ; )

Last edited:
Schweet! PM is sent. : )

o_O

I am so honored. I cannot tell you how exciting it is to see great artists inspired (indirectly) by my concepts. It's a testament to Hayate as well; modeling with vision!

The latter; basically he's a warlord. STR/AGI hero with a lot of brutal & tactical abilities. I'm excited about him; in a way he's my "first idea" for this whole faction, and one who has remained (for the most part) consistent all the way from the beginning. Him riding a (super-)Raptor/T-Rex has always been a fantasy of mine I didn't think would actually happen. : )

Those are some good references... But not necessarily for this. You should, at this point, have the PMs I resent you; specifically #5:

"Hope that helps". ; )

I totally forgotten the existence pf the pm you sent to me lol, i was scratching.my head on "what krybi0 wants on his troll again? Oh well.. Thanks for digging that out XD

Now is alot easier to work on trolls now :p

Might not have too Much (Or At all) progress until Next Week Wednesday :p Time for me to Rush my Project :p

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes

Well sure, if you want. I have a few ideas that might be cool to see drawn. Y'know. If you like that kinda thing. I'm not crazy about it. It's just a thing.

mlp-twilight-bouncing.gif

Level 51
Love that trex, didn't realise you posted "new" pictures of it.

May I suggest turning that leg armor upside down, because not it's facing downwards.

Also, as the t-rex is going to be large in comparrison to other heroes, try using a bit more detailled and mesh heavy armor (it won't have a strong impact on the filesize) but increases the details. That way you can also create a more detailled wrap (by overlaying the mesh on the wrap).

That issue was somewhat a problem on your lunar mage Imo. The textures looked a tad too blurry but could jave easily been more detailled.

Love that trex, didn't realise you posted "new" pictures of it.

May I suggest turning that leg armor upside down, because not it's facing downwards.

Also, as the t-rex is going to be large in comparrison to other heroes, try using a bit more detailled and mesh heavy armor (it won't have a strong impact on the filesize) but increases the details. That way you can also create a more detailled wrap (by overlaying the mesh on the wrap).

That issue was somewhat a problem on your lunar mage Imo. The textures looked a tad too blurry but could jave easily been more detailled.

Cool, thank you :) I always have problem on Armour XD especially For me that has 0 knowledge on lore to get the race's feel. I have not much Idea what to add :p
Never knew that that piece of armour is upside down :p thanks for pointing that out

For the lunar mage,thanks :) I will fix it :) thanks for pointing that out too

Edit: Uhh Done Stefan.K's animation request, almost done misha's animation, uhhh I feel like animate until I numb already, Been long time since I actually model something, Looking forward to continue kybri0's rexxy troll :V

Last edited:
Stefan.K's animation is done
Misha's Animation is Erm... around 60% I think
Heres more for Kybri0 :D
Za Troll Head,
Tell me If I got anything wrong :p

I am really horrible at designing Armour, So i will skip that in a first, Lemme do za Troll first
hehehe
attachment.php

151090d1450399870-hayates-model-trolls.gif

Attachments

• Trolls.gif
    Trolls.gif
    4.6 MB · Views: 353
  • Troll Head.png
    Troll Head.png
    143.5 KB · Views: 386

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Stefan.K's animation is done
Misha's Animation is Erm... around 60% I think
Heres more for Kybri0 :D
Za Troll Head,
Tell me If I got anything wrong :p

I am really horrible at designing Armour, So i will skip that in a first, Lemme do za Troll first
hehehe
attachment.php

151090d1450399870-hayates-model-trolls.gif
Sick, man! I've already sent you some thoughts, but for the rest:
  • The tusks look nice & thick. Almost cartoon-y but that's kinda Warcraft.
  • The beard looks neat... But I worry it will be too similar to the Shadow Hunter's (& Blademaster's). If anything goes there, perhaps something like this?
  • The ears & nose look fine, though the head looks a bit like a slumping potato. STRONG BROW RIDGE SHOWS HE'S A REAL TROLL. :D

Lookin' forward to it!

Sick, man! I've already sent you some thoughts, but for the rest:
  • The tusks look nice & thick. Almost cartoon-y but that's kinda Warcraft.
  • The beard looks neat... But I worry it will be too similar to the Shadow Hunter's (& Blademaster's). If anything goes there, perhaps something like this?
  • The ears & nose look fine, though the head looks a bit like a slumping potato. STRONG BROW RIDGE SHOWS HE'S A REAL TROLL. :D

Lookin' forward to it!

Okie :) Noted

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Apologize to Kybri0 for not having any progress for his troll rider
giphy.gif

Hayate said:
and yes, I made this because I am Procrastinating
The Idea was to make a very footyman footman that aim to be slightly better than the original footy
attachment.php

How do you guys think?

Looks really neat, though a little bit too thin (especially in the legs).

attachment.php

Just telling you guys im still alive :)
More Progress On the Kybri0's troll,

Using the Stein123's Reference,
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2767870-post85.html
(As Requested by Kybri0), I tried my best to make the face look like it, but anyway, hahaha due to my lack of skill... :p This is the best I could get

I might add the beard (Or will add If Kybri0 Want), add more armour pieces and chopped of one of the tusk :p

As well as correction on the tusk from lower jaw to upper jaw

The Body is just a buffed up ShadowHunter Body, and the Hair is from Misha's Lujka *With permission of course*

The Armour is Just A quick wrap for now, Will Tinker the Mesh and Wrap later to give it more volume, And then Other piece of armour :) Hopefully I still can work on it a the earlier week of my college days, Holiday just left 1 day hehe

Attachments

• Trollzz.png
    Trollzz.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 594

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

Hayate, that's not a rider model. and there's no troll there.

Status
Not open for further replies.