• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HammerFist: My first Unit wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well whenever I try to make unit is 3ds max sooner or later it have 2000 vertexes.
So now I was working carefully and created this, this is first wip and it is only mesh, it is done 95% just to add belt and some arrow details.
So share thinking please:
Ranger.jpg

I tried not to do so, but it looks like I did :). I hope that will look better after I finish UV mapping. I honestly thingg to it looks smooth, except arms, which angle I am thinking to change. Currently I have finished things that so far I want from mesh so I started uv mapping with in game textures. New picture when I finish uv map.

Hey, I changed hand to they look like wc3, other things are the same, probably I am going to fix face. Too bad I am soo bored with uploading images so I cannot do it now. Why? Explanation. I picture model on pc, make picture, save it, copy picture to mobile phone, open browser with mobile, find page, upload picture, error, phone shut down, try again upload, again shut down, again, working finaly, post replay, error, try again upload finished, post replay no connection, result: FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU.
People you see how hard is my life here.

Level 30
Hey, I changed hand to they look like wc3, other things are the same, probably I am going to fix face. Too bad I am soo bored with uploading images so I cannot do it now. Why? Explanation. I picture model on pc, make picture, save it, copy picture to mobile phone, open browser with mobile, find page, upload picture, error, phone shut down, try again upload, again shut down, again, working finaly, post replay, error, try again upload finished, post replay no connection, result: FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU.
People you see how hard is my life here.

Wow that is one hard phone to work with.

I am on nokia c3, weak phone, but probably best for wifi connection, I know my friends with iphones and xperia who cannot get connection but I can. Problem with uploading, is in hive itself, even If I use this phone or someones else, I still get errors, mostly error 417 and 404. But if I go to wcunderground uploading have none problems.

Level 30
I am on nokia c3, weak phone, but probably best for wifi connection, I know my friends with iphones and xperia who cannot get connection but I can. Problem with uploading, is in hive itself, even If I use this phone or someones else, I still get errors, mostly error 417 and 404. But if I go to wcunderground uploading have none problems.

It could be Hive... yes you are right. Maybe it doesnt support somehow that kind of phones.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Wait, what's wrong with your computer that you can't just upload the picture through the computer? Why the phone as an intermediary?

On topic, your model is much better than something I could make. However, I agree that it's still too blocky for Wc3 (which is pretty blocky). Reminds me of Minecraft. :p

Wait, what's wrong with your computer that you can't just upload the picture through the computer? Why the phone as an intermediary?

On topic, your model is much better than something I could make. However, I agree that it's still too blocky for Wc3 (which is pretty blocky). Reminds me of Minecraft. :p

My friends also say that it looks like minecraft xD.

Why I dont upload things from pc, flesh internet got broken and currently I cannot afford any new, so it is much easier to steal internet ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.