• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Edge45's Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
I should put these other models on hold, right now I'm working on models that are needed for my project, and the Kul'tiras faction is one of them, here's a screeny, I need more ideas on the pillars though

ss-vi.jpg

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
I don't mind the color (the other Racial Altars' statue's are variously greyish, silver, dark bronze-ish, or gold-ish)... But it needs to definitely lose some definition. Especially (hopefully only) by replacing the texture with some kinda rocky, non-descript one...

To get what I mean, take a look at any of the other Racial Altars. You basically see a formless, faceless statue; maybe some eyes? Not much. This guy looks like you just stuck a gold-ish Proudmoore on top of the pedestal; he should look like a statue.

But I can't wait to see what else you got in mind. : )

Status
Not open for further replies.