• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Edge45's Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Edge45's Model

KmjJENp.jpg

*Here I'll put the models I've made, edited, finish or unfinish, and those models that are made simple editings

Forsaken Catapult
yAZUSTg.png
Blood ElfArcane Glaive Thrower
tgHiMaC.png
Blood Elf Ballista
models_13985_screenshot.jpg
Victor Nefarius, the Hero Dark Knight
loXFibT.jpg
DK9zbpS.jpg
Skeletal Spearthrower
WDsGKXo.jpg
Taunka Warrior
SHTw0tP.jpg
*Note: Thats all for now, later, I will upload more, vm or pm me if you need some of these model's model, icons, ability icons etc.*

Last edited:
Level 18
The paladin mesh is the worst one in the whole Warcraft. Your idea is good, but if you try another mesh (maybe Arthas or the campaign footman or just modify one) it'll turn out better.

And making a decent human body mesh by WC3's standards is not hard - you basically have 4-, 6-or 8-sided prisms for each of the following: lower shin, upper shin, lower thigh, upper thigh, pelvis, chest (you could add a separate one for the abdomen), shoulders, upper arms (2 prisms if you want more detail), lower arms (likewise) and neck. Adjust the proportions, connect the vertices, add hands, feet and head and you're done.

Level 24
And making a decent human body mesh by WC3's standards is not hard - you basically have 4-, 6-or 8-sided prisms for each of the following: lower shin, upper shin, lower thigh, upper thigh, pelvis, chest (you could add a separate one for the abdomen), shoulders, upper arms (2 prisms if you want more detail), lower arms (likewise) and neck. Adjust the proportions, connect the vertices, add hands, feet and head and you're done.

tried that before, although, it didn't turn out right, specially the face, kinda what happen to Hayate's soldier models (sorry XD), still finding the stored models I hid

Level 24
Update!

+ Updated Victor Nefarius, the Dark Knight (look to second WiP)
+ Added two new ones, the Skeletal Spearthrower and the Taunka Warrior

-----------------
Why not make a Wildhammer catapult aswell?
You know, that might be a good Idea
b9cHkHC.jpg

This was a picture of it I kept in my folders, I was planning to make it, but bcause of my bsy life, I never had the time to work it, tnks for reminding me,

Level 24
Sorry for the long wait guys, been busy, anyway

Dang, why do I found out about these after the fact?

Very cool, and a nice start to a compilation. Let us know what you work on next (especially if it involves lizards, *wink-wink*... :p).

Why do I get this feeling you are expecting it, :D

--------------
Well, didn't change much, only I did some slight things on fixing the eyebrows and rewrapped the hair

6DfrtJJ.jpg

Note: The right part is the portrait

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Why do I get this feeling you are expecting it, :D

--------------
Well, didn't change much, only I did some slight things on fixing the eyebrows and rewrapped the hair

6DfrtJJ.jpg

Note: The right part is the portrait
Nonsense... I'm a patient man. :D Besides, you're all I have. x )

Lookin' better. I especially like the fire-eyes; reminds me (favorably) of the original Archon.

Status
Not open for further replies.