• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Attack slam animation tag help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
No, you got it wrong, i want to use Attack Slam animation, not Spell Slam. The model has both, but even if i type Attack, Slam in object editor it plays Spell Slam. If i change name of spell slam to attack slam in magos will it do anything?

It should, yes. I don't know why, but sometimes WE flat out refuses to use the Attack Slam and uses Spell Slam instead.

Level 30
When you use attack animations for spells and triggers the units seem to only be able to use the attack animation for the current animation tag applied to them instead of what you put in the trigger or ability.

You could name the animation Spell Slam, much easier. Attack Slam is the animation used for critical hits.

Edit: I see the model already had a spell slam animation. You can name it Spell (any other animation token).
Examples: Spell Channel, Spell Gold, Spell Lumber, Spell Alternate

Status
Not open for further replies.