• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

3D Modeling Videos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello, i'm wondering if you mind sending me a video of your work when you make a model, so i can see the progress on making those models. Maybe it would help me to see how it actually works. I've been trying to make my own model. But i dont really think i know how to do the animation and bone phase, i was using gmax. I made a model, but it all went wrong and simply failed.

I know that i could just view youtube vids, but it's hard to find a video on how to make a WCIII model.

It wont just take an hour making a model, but if you could just record some of it using Hypercam, it would be fun to see how other peepz are modelling their in-game models.Thankz
:thumbs_up:

Regards, mnn90.

Level 4
Wow, that figure is advanced made, but doesnt seem to be that hard to make when you look at the other models on Hive, it seems to be pretty hard. But i think i just need to learn the steps.
What about the actions? Like "Attack" action, is'nt that harder than making the basically model?

I have tons :D
All milkshape though.
Can you share em'? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.