• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dwarven FATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Dwarven FATMAN

FATMAN1.jpg

FATMAN1.jpg

FATMAN2.jpg

FATMAN3.jpg

FATMAN4.jpg

FATMAN5.jpg

FATMAN6.jpg

FATMAN7.jpg

FATMAN8.jpg

FATMAN9.jpg

FATMAN10.jpg

This post is to show pictures and test map. If you'd like to comment, rate, or download the model go here:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/dwarven-fatman-141024/

Test map shows model in action with a full set of abilitys and makes use of all its animations. It has machine guns, mortar cannons, AA missiles, turret mode, and mages beam. Its fun, JUST PLAY IT. Abilitys are not MUI. Don't come to me with questions about how to make them work in your map. Find an experienced triggerer to help you.

PLEASE DIRECT ALL COMMENTS ABOUT MODEL TO HERE:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/dwarven-fatman-141024/

*If you use the model in your map credit Sephiroth_VII*
TEST MAP:

227 views+

Attachments

• Dwarven FATMAN V1.2.w3x
    185.1 KB · Views: 418
Last edited:
Level 15
Looks great, found an error in your map tho. When I used AA later in the game the tank froze and wouldn't move or attack.

Yea, it shouldn't do that as long as you click it once and let it fire. Dont spam it. Its because in the trigger it pauses your unit for .60 while its casting then unpauses. I'm not real great at triggering...

EDIT: FIXED the AA Missile trigger. Well I just removed the pause. lol. Not really fixed.

Last edited:
Level 15
Lol.
Your triggering is bad.
Seriously dude, i have to say it, you gotta know that:
This model is pure. refined. win.

If you would like to rework the triggers better, your more than welcome to. Just add yourself in the quests as a credit, and give me the map so I can put it here. The triggers I did would ONLY work in this map of course lol. Well at least they work I'm pleased with my little test map. :D seeing the tank using all its weapons in game against hordes of enemys is pleasing.

Level 4
Winning!

I Won the map I won the map!
Love it hard, The tank, The lot of animations.
Really great.

I give 4.5 For the map, i hate when i come and return from the region 1 and always saying the same thing ''WARNING: Your armor is Fortified armor. Which means you are a walking building! You take extra damage from seige attacks!!!''

After 3 times, i know!
Also their are so much units xD But they are stupid, i was lunching them some mortar cannon and they weren't attaking me... maybe make a trigger that make them aggressive at a longer range.

Also, You on't have to make such terrains for a test map lol :)

Great Works, Nice job, and Lets say somehting else, the best part is... When the tank die, so cool to see all part explode! ''In slow motions'' ??? good.:spell_breaker:

Level 15
Yes, yes, sorry for the delay. I just haven't gotten around to it until now. I had to make some changes for it to get approved. Here they are.

----------------------------------FATMAN 1.2 Update------------------------------
File Size:
95.9kb in MPQ,
373kb mdx file size

Got rid of the recoil kickback on attack alt and spell fourth
Made opacity of lights change during animations, flicker or dim
Made main cannon 5% wider on the end

Once again I remind you the lights going on and off, flickering, dim, ect. DOES work in game test it and you will see.
Also other things are better seen in game like exhaust flames and big explosion glow.

Status
Not open for further replies.